Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Crazy Alien Shit.

barryk32

• Members

The theories wrt the Pyramids is interesting stuff IMO.

Not only the seemingly incredibly advanced techniques they had with building them, the positions of them, etc ... but also the fact that half way around the world the Incas were also, coincidentally, building them around the same time.

Edited by DazBob

• Site Supporter

The theories wrt the Pyramids is interesting stuff IMO.

Not only the seemingly incredibly advanced techniques they had with building them, the positions of them, etc ... but also the fact that half way around the world the Incas were also, coincidentally, building them around the same time.

Aye, the positions are effectively a perfect to scale star chart.  They have found new pyramids by looking at where corresponding stars would be.

Also both the Egyptian and the Incas stopped worshiping their previous gods and started with the same gods at the same point in history, despite being on the other side of the world.

Unexplainable, unless...........

• Members

Pretty sure inside the Great Pyramid, from the tomb in the middle there is a gap all the way though it so you can see North star from inside it.

Well, that's what the guide said when I was there, so might be bollocks.

But, if it is true then how the fuckery could they not only build something so amazing, but also build it with the different size stones needed so that this was possible?!

Absolutel mind boggling.

Absoloutley blows my fucking mind.

Infact in this delicate state I am in this morning it's making me feel a little bit sick.

I also read once that some of the stones used in the pyramids came from mountains thousands of miles away from where they now exsist,it's unknown how they managed to transport them from so far away.

Humanity has been and gone.

We're actually all existing in a computer simulation being run by what we would crudely term 'aliens'. They're intrigued by our existance and extinction and especially interested in how we conducted warfare.

I was told this by one of these beings, speaking through the vocal chords of a mate, around six years ago*.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulated_reality

* I was under the influence of Ketamine and Ecstasy (after being 'spiked' at a party ;)) - but it definitely happened, the conversation with the 'alien' being. :) There was no requests for sexual favours or anal probes either BTW.

Humanity has been and gone.

We're actually all existing in a computer simulation being run by what we would crudely term 'aliens'. They're intrigued by our existance and extinction and especially interested in how we conducted warfare.

I was told this by one of these beings, speaking through the vocal chords of a mate, around six years ago*.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simulated_reality

* I was under the influence of Ketamine and Ecstasy (after being 'spiked' at a party ;)) - but it definitely happened, the conversation with the 'alien' being. :) There was no requests for sexual favours or anal probes either BTW.

1st date?

• Site Supporter

I reckon they came hundreds/thousands of years ago, theres to much 'evidence' to dismiss it.

There's no "evidence" at all. It's all pure conjecture. When you look up at the clouds and see a familiar shape,do you class that as "evidence" that the clouds are being manipulated by a conscious force?

If some organic lifeform had mastered the science to enable faster-than-light travel, or some other not known to our conventional science, method of transport/communication, one might argue that our, humankind's, existence would hold as much interest to them as a termite mound does to us...

Then again, there are folk who study termite mounds, but they tend to be beardy-weirdy types, not dissimilar to that Cornish fella with the long hair off Time-Team. So if any 'visitors' have indeed took an interest in us, then they're probably the 'alien' version of a beardy-wierdy entymologist type.

So Youri, you reckon that if they've mastered travel at speeds greater than the speed of life that they wouldn't just come here and make some crop circles for a laugh? - or "beam up" hillbillys in Arkansas just to anally probe them?

Perhaps those that visit us are the alien equivalent of teenage joyriders.

If some organic lifeform had mastered the science to enable faster-than-light travel, or some other not known to our conventional science, method of transport/communication, one might argue that our, humankind's, existence would hold as much interest to them as a termite mound does to us...

yon mon Brian Cox made a similar sort of thing that knocked me for six.

He said somat like:

"If man was still around by the time our sun turns into a red giant and swallows up earth, he/she will have evolved and advanced so much that "we" (at our current stage of evolution) would be to them as the first original mud pool bacterial slime seems to us now.

IMO anything that travels those immense distances will have evolved out of any "organic" body. In fact I predict in 200 years hence most peoples major organics and joints will no longer be organic or if so will be as easy to replace.

Pretty sure inside the Great Pyramid, from the tomb in the middle there is a gap all the way though it so you can see North star from inside it.

Well, that's what the guide said when I was there, so might be bollocks.

Your guide needs a better map of the constellations. Orion's belt is directly overhead. That's probably why one of the pyramids is off centre.

• Site Supporter

Then again, there are folk who study termite mounds, but they tend to be beardy-weirdy types, not dissimilar to that Cornish fella with the long hair off Time-Team. So if any 'visitors' have indeed took an interest in us, then they're probably the 'alien' version of a beardy-wierdy entymologist type.

Thats pretty much what we're doing on Mars.