Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A New Language

jazza

I am trying to learn basic Romanian since I am staying here until the middle of October. It is fuckin impossible. There is no rhyme nor reason to it. The fact I've barely mastered English doesn't help. My teacher doesn't understand my accent.

All I've learned so far is

Eu sunt scoțian. Eu nu pot vorbi română

And o bere rece, vă rog of course

Fute too

Guest Jazzas_Bird

Am proud to know my sexy james try learn language of my country. Already is is master of sexy time love making, now he need to only to leanguage of mine and then we can always talk proper conversation. I ever try to teech him to say 'shove finger up ass to make me cum' but this is difficult for him so far, but my borther give him prvate lessons in this to help big much. My borther always to stick finger up james ASS when we have love sexy times. It get us both much excited. Soon we will to show our sexy times on MyFreeWebcams and will give special dicsount for our fwends on Ways of Wanderererers so to watch for small little cost

it is good to knowing that my love donkey will stay with me forever and not return to horrible scotcherland were it rain all time and people are fat miserable wogs of porridge,

Am proud to know my sexy james try learn language of my country. Already is is master of sexy time love making, now he need to only to leanguage of mine and then we can always talk proper conversation. I ever try to teech him to say 'shove finger up ass to make me cum' but this is difficult for him so far, but my borther give him prvate lessons in this to help big much. My borther always to stick finger up james ASS when we have love sexy times. It get us both much excited. Soon we will to show our sexy times on MyFreeWebcams and will give special dicsount for our fwends on Ways of Wanderererers so to watch for small little cost

it is good to knowing that my love donkey will stay with me forever and not return to horrible scotcherland were it rain all time and people are fat miserable wogs of porridge,

You just brightened my day a lot!!!

I still don't know who it is...

Guest Jazzas_Bird

You just brightened my day a lot!!!

I still don't know who it is...

Dont to be teasing my sexy james, you are my donkey of LOVE and I am your sexy pleasure ferret 

:shiftyninja:

I come home for a month or so .. I can't just stay here, I'm only allowed 3 months plus my passport runs out in January

As they're in the EU, I thought that you could stay as long as you wanted - are they not a full member yet or something?

I need paperwork for longer than 3 months

I have shit to sort out at home anyway do need to come back at some point . Irina may come with me depending on her job (her proper one that us... She gave up webcam job a month ago)

I am trying to learn basic Romanian since I am staying here until the middle of October. It is fuckin impossible. There is no rhyme nor reason to it. The fact I've barely mastered English doesn't help. My teacher doesn't understand my accent.

All I've learned so far is

Eu sunt scoțian. Eu nu pot vorbi română

And o bere rece, vă rog of course

Fute too

october fuck me what happend to a month see how it goes

bet your the big i am over there with a £10 in your pocket

she musy be good at pokey wets / Bumfun / lobby makeing

Jazzas_Bird = Little Whitt    FACT

• Members

Must be going alright then I reckon.

Fair fucks to Jazza though.  If he'd listened to the vast majority of us on here (me included) he'd still be sat in his caravan wondering what might've been.

Edited by DazBob

What's Romanian TV like?

What do you get upto at night etc?

TV is utter shite apart from football... I watched Celtic get humped last night....  then it is Irinas team Steaua Bucharest tonight on tv... she goes crazy at tv & me when i call her a glory hunter

I spend my evenings drinking Ursus and Ciuc beer then sleeping with a gorgeous woman

Times have been worse... but the language is a ballache... I learn the words easily enough but my accent makes them impossible to understand

The days are fucking boring... but it will only be for a short time and I am spending so little it makes sense to stay here for a while