Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clayton Powis

DazBob

It's just a bit of abstract fun that we can delete at some poiny, so no real harm done.

Correct.

Bit late to start taking the moral high ground now.

He acted the cunt,we act the cunt.

Edited by gonzo

If he'd left it at just making comments about Holden then this would've been long forgotten about.

And that simply isn't true, is it?

If he hadn't made the Holden comments, you'd have not been all over him like Big E on hot cock.

And that simply isn't true, is it?

If he hadn't made the Holden comments, you'd have not been all over him like Big E on hot cock.

Haha

It absolutely is true.  He made his comment.  He got called a cunt.  That should've been that... but he thought it'd be funny to keep it going with personal insults.  I've no sympathy for the little prick.

You reap what you sow.

After some of his comments he's lucky he's not had a good fucking kicking.

It's very rare that I stake a claim for the moral high ground, but this really has (IMO) gone too far.

I think it will have gone too far when anewman has kidnapped him and is videoing him in front of a huge BWFC flag with two hooded bruisers stood next to him with huge baseball bats…. whilst the chickenshit reads out an apology to the citizens of Bolton, the Holden family and anybody or everybody he's abused online.

(in the styleeee of a beheading video).

tell you what

you seen some of the young clout he's "mates" with in his followers list?

glory be

birds didn't look like that when I was 18

I blame Nuts

I agree. Had at least and hour of twitter stalking thanks to this. Some hotties on there

Yes, for sure.He may well be a cunt, but I think this has gone too far.He's no better and no worse than many of us were at his age.And thankfully, nobody on here takes the piss out of Dave Whelan breaking his leg. There's talk on here about making sure he's at the top of Google to fuck his life up. He's aUnited fan who takes pleasure in the injury of another footballer, he's not a serial killer. Unfortunately, some of you on here need to give your heads a bit of a wobble.

Kiss my ringo. He's a cunt. In fact Powis should replace the word cunt. Like most irresponsible folk he will learn from his mistake. This will die a natural death, eventually. Untill then he deserves everything he gets thrown at him. I'm not holding my breath but maybe he will think twice before saying stuff and taking on more than he can chew.

Undies and Daz...spot on.

Too many folk act the cunt and think they can hide behind a computer screen.

It wasnt just the jibe about Holden,it was him acting the hard man with people directly.

Too many fuckers like him think they can say what they want to people and not have to face the consequences.

tell you what

you seen some of the young clout he's "mates" with in his followers list?

glory be

birds didn't look like that when I was 18

I blame Nuts

Just because you've been on here since the start, it doesn't mean you can ignore the rules.

What consequences?

Some "anonymous" cunt spouts off on the internet and a bigger gang of "anonymous cybercunt bullies" try and fuck him up?

If he means that much to you lot, find out where he lives and front up to him. Otherwise you're worse than he is.

Oh, and ridiculing his dead gran? Behave yourselves. 

Well I called someone I didn't know a div and a spaz on here and it turned out he was a fucking lunatic who I know of real life.

I had to face the consequence of meeting him when the opportunity arose and explain my comments.

The way it should be.

The Nan thing was funny ...end of.

Well I called someone I didn't know a div and a spaz on here and it turned out he was a fucking lunatic who I know of real life.

I had to face the consequence of meeting him when the opportunity arose and explain my comments.

Just wait until the day Diddles gives you a good pasting.

What consequences?

Some "anonymous" cunt spouts off on the internet and a bigger gang of "anonymous cybercunt bullies" try and fuck him up?

If he means that much to you lot, find out where he lives and front up to him. Otherwise you're worse than he is.

Oh, and ridiculing his dead gran? Behave yourselves. 

The point is he is not "anonymous" His whole life is plastered all over the "Net"

He is an obnoxious, misogynistic,racist although not homophobic Scum supporting cunt living in Bolton.

People have been Gaoled for "Comments" on twitter.

I think he has got off pretty lightly  

Fair enough.

There's plenty on here who have lost relatives and told us all about it. Fancy setting up a twitter account for them, do you?

I just don't have the time.

He was a fuckwit, he acted the cunt, he got it back x 10.

Bring on the next idiot.

The point is he is not "anonymous" His whole life is plastered all over the "Net"

He is an obnoxious, misogynistic,racist although not homophobic Scum supporting cunt living in Bolton.

People have been Gaoled for "Comments" on twitter.

I think he has got off pretty lightly  

Lightly?

Because a load of cyber bullies got involved in shit that doesn't concern them?

If you want to hound people, there are far more "deserving" cases out there, but I supposed nobody on here is really arsed unless it's served up on a plate to them.

It's all well and good having a pop at someone who has been brought to your attention by another poster, but open your eyes, there's scum all around and none of you fuckers are batting an eyelid about them.

Fucking Sheep.

PS I suppose it's got you all of Diddles' back for a while, though. So maybe there's a little bit of good coming from it.