Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

England V Peru

gonzo

I hope our Woy plays the team that's starting agains Italy in all of our Warm up matches.

Looking forward to this as its like having a pint at the airport before your jollies.

It's all but here!

Get Rooney and Stuzza playing together for minimum 80 minutes.

I hope our Woy plays the team that's starting agains Italy in all of our Warm up matches.

Looking forward to this as its like having a pint at the airport before your jollies.

It's all but here!

Get Rooney and Stuzza playing together for minimum 80 minutes.

He'll need to give the other goalies some game time.

He will start with Sturridge and Rooney tonight as they have had little game time together but he will start with only Rooney up top against Italy and pack the midfield

Dont lose approach.

Its going to be like Italia 90 where after a slow start he stumbles across the winning formula of playing his youthful attacking team which sees us sweep into the Semi's

I remember Peru battering Scotland in the '78 World Cup. They had a mad goalie who used to wander into the opposition's half of the pitch from time to time when he got bored.

Looking forward to this and a world cup with little expectation - hopefully be able to enjoy it all the more as I'm usually a sulky bastard when we go out and just about scrape interest for the final

Hope to see us 'having a go' tonight and the young Gnarls getting a look in at some point as well

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27639964  - don't know if this link will work or not but check out this mon's penalty technique (apologies if already posted)

Just heard that Padington Bear has just taken the Globe.

Apparently he got in early doors to avoid OB and is holed up there waiting for the call.

It's true, he's off his tits on marmalade butties

I still get a buzz from seeing Cahill in an England shirt. Sad maybe but I fucking love that mon

Not sure about this formation, or maybe the personnel in it

Ditto, it's because I feel we got him to the level that made him "England standard" whatever the fuck that means. When he went to Chelsea he didn't get better over night he was already very good by the time he left us.

Basically it's all down to us nob heads int east lower who "paid his wages" the reason he's off to Brazil with his Champions League winners medal.

Why the fuck did we not have a loan with a view to buy on Wilshire

Fuck knows, should have been loan with a view to buy for both Sturridge and Wilshire, I still don't understand why we didn't insist on that when we took them on loan

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.