Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Country Hated The Most

Breightmet Boy

I quite like the Germans. It's Canadians I don't like, fortunately they've not qualified, the bunch of cunts.

How strange; what have they done?

Speaking of countries and hatred, I remember when the USA played Iran, the Iranian captain handing over flowers, a big jewelled shield and all sorts of gifts to Thomas Dooley, all he had in return was a naff plastic USA penant, which looked like he'd wrung it half to death twisting it nervously with his hands, all dog-eared (which must have made it even more offensive as a gift to the Iranians).

I noticed the Aussies gave a little giftbag to the Chile coach last night and got sod all in return, not even any chillis.

It'd probably be England if I cared enough. The worse they do the more chance there is that 'this time we'll win it!' hysteria will not occur next time. It's a good thing we seem to be along that path.

The Afghans are supporting Iran, Algeria, dusty places generally.

• Moderators

I like the Germans in Germany. When you bump into them abroad though they are a pain in the arse.

Don't dislike Aussies per se but always want them to do badly in every sport.

i didn't mind australians til i met bolty

It seems they nick your flag in Brazil, turn it upside down and have their picture taken with it. Hereford and Portsmouth are minus flags. Who's to say they won them or just nicked em? All bollocks to me, but Brazil are beginning to irritate me now, or is it all Espanic people? :)

It seems they nick your flag in Brazil, turn it upside down and have their picture taken with it. Hereford and Portsmouth are minus flags. Who's to say they won them or just nicked em? All bollocks to me, but Brazil are beginning to irritate me now, or is it all Espanic people? :)

Backward seakaffirs mate

Never heard of Espanic people before; where are they from?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.