Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super Mosque - Astley Bridge

DazBob

• Site Supporter

same from when I lived there..

Band E in old house, which is same as a band e house in Farnworth

anyhoo.. The church near me (doffcocker) was described as a "super church", its scaremongering by the Bolton News

The plank at Bolton council who authorised this should be fucking shot. No more fucking Mosques FFS how many do they want? 

If a group of us went over there they wouldn't build  us pub eh? no,  Give these bastard anything and they want more and more and more.

• Site Supporter

The plank at Bolton council who authorised this should be fucking shot. No more fucking Mosques FFS how many do they want? 

If a group of us went over there they wouldn't build  us pub eh? no,  Give these bastard anything and they want more and more and more.

Has anyone ever tried to build a pub "over there"? (I assume you mean somewhere along the axis of evil?)

They could have bought the old Church near the train station instead....

The call to prayer can only be understood by a genuine raygun.

It's actually a secret code listing details of how to get the best deals on alloys for Toyota's.

That's another sunni / shia thing tha knows. One crowd say one thing and tothers say tuther. It nearly gave me a heart attack in Istanbul the other week, it was louder than the Manchester bomb.

I think only in the UK is there the bit about rockports and tracky pants.

That's another sunni / shia thing tha knows. One crowd say one thing and tothers say tuther.

I wondered that the other week. I wondered if they were offering something free with every prayer as every fucking mosque was shouting like it was the last hour at the fish market,

They've got a dome and minaret at the one on Daubhill (the new-ish one near Lidl).

The windows and casings in the minaret are modular and can be removed over the course of a weekend, the top floor is weatherproofed already - this is all in readiness for when they compromise the majority in the UK and the call to prayer will be real not just broadcast over the radio.

The Iman told a builder, who told me, he also told me they buried a Miss Piggy toy, some frazzles crisps and a star and stripes in the foundations, oh, and a copy of Razzle too (the builders, not the Iman).

I've slept through calls to prayer, southern Poland and mass every hour, with accompanying bellringing - no sleeping through that...

I went for a nosey instead, and when they went for the bread I went up too and had some, I didn't get struck by lightning or turned into a pillar of salt, so I reckon' it's definitely bollocks.

• Site Supporter

It probably wont be long before some mad whinging mullah decides that Bolton's nickname is offensive .Hal Hal trotters eh?

Phew

I thought all your previous posts were genuine. At least now we know they're ALL tongue in cheek eh?