Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barbados

Widnes Two Hats

I've never been so I have booked a flight but no accomodation

So International Travellers. where do I stay, which is the best area for getting wankered

And I don't want to pay a fortune just to get wanked of by Mick Jaggers bottom

Never been, but noticed a spot on the island called Goat House Bay if that helps.

I've never been so I have booked a flight but no accomodation

So International Travellers. where do I stay, which is the best area for getting wankered

And I don't want to pay a fortune just to get wanked of by Mick Jaggers bottom

The east of the island is beautiful and rugged and borders the Atlantic Ocean which can be rough, the west is the Caribbean calm and flat with sandy beaches I'd say stay at the southern tip but within striking distance of Bridgetown, if your a foody try the Cliff restaraunt romantic spot for you and your latest goat. :) Edited by Mounts Kipper

Woman I know at work goes to Caribbean quite a bit and her husband takes his own gear with him.

I think it was when they were in Barbados watching a reggae band and her husband has a smoke with the singer at the break.

When the band resumed the singer said "there is an Englishman here with the strongest weed on the island!"

Edited by magic legs

Been several times and got married at Crystal Cove on the West coast. Stayed at Turtle Beach, and last year decided to go self catering at Bourganvillea, which is next door to turtle beach. The Gap is the best place for bars and gets quite lively. You can jump on the local Buses for a dollar and go anywhere on the island. People are very friendly and will offer help if required. If your going in July, August just book something for the fist night (Bourganvillea would be ideal). Hire a car and take a ride around and visit some smaller guest houses and hotels. This is their quiet season and most places are open to offers for accommodation. If your looking for a nice resteraunt try Cin Cin on the west Coast, or if you like Jaz then you must go to the waterfront cafe in Bridgetown. Great food and music.

Enjoy mate.

St Lawrence Gap is where it is happening mate. If you want a decent 4 star All inclusive which isnt pretentious then go for the Turtle Beach. its 10 mins max walk away

Aye go with that. Some good boozers and eating establishments. Look out for the one legged rasta type hanging around outside the small supermarket he be your man in the know , Dexter I think his name was 

Oistins as already mentioned is a good night, Friday is the best though.

Harbour Lights is a good night.

On The Gap, The Ship Inn and Reggae place are legendary, ask for Ricky at the bars up near the local cricket pitch for advice on anything.

The Fisherman's Bar in Speightstown is superb.

The Cliff restaurant is superb.

A good afternoon session can be had strolling on the South Coast Boardwalk.

Another decent trip is the catamaran one,ending up swimming with the turtles.

You'll burn easy so get the Aloe Vera off the natives.