Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rio On Rio

RoadRunnerFan

• 3 months later...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/29/rio-ferdinand-qpr-fa-misconduct

Rio Ferdinand suspended & fined for a tweet. It might seem harsh for anyone else, but no sympathy for the floppy lipped tosser who's previously been done for a racist comment & for avoiding a drugs test.

With his record (& apparent stupidity) , it's quite surprising that he's a member of a FA commission & being put forward for a position at FIFA.  Wonder why ??

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/oct/29/rio-ferdinand-qpr-fa-misconduct

Rio Ferdinand suspended & fined for a tweet. It might seem harsh for anyone else, but no sympathy for the floppy lipped tosser who's previously been done for a racist comment & for avoiding a drugs test.

With his record (& apparent stupidity) , it's quite surprising that he's a member of a FA commission & being put forward for a position at FIFA.  Wonder why ??

Well, he's clearly not a racist as calling a fellow brother a choc-ice was, is and never will be . . . I also wonder why he missed the drugs test?  I think he was helping the blind cross busy streets or some other such general good deed

Go Rio!

Well, he's clearly not a racist as calling a fellow brother a choc-ice was, is and never will be . . . I also wonder why he missed the drugs test? I think he was helping the blind cross busy streets or some other such general good deed

Go Rio!

Ashley Cole is his brother? I thought Anton was his brother. I'm confused.