Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

X Factor 2014

gonzo

Like I said, the country is fucked when an imported American fastfood company is being thanked for propping up employment figures by taking on teenagers on minimum wage, whilst killing off local businesses and destroying the health of kids unfortunate enough to have lazy/thick parents. You've been brainwashed by the clown.

How many teenagers don't earn minimum wage these days?

How has McDonalds killed off local businesses?

My kids love a Maccy D's now and then but none of mine are unhealthy and i'm certainluy not a lazy/thick parent

Get your facts right instead of gobbing off all that shit

Edited by mannyroad58

Fuck me, you lot are incredibly touchy about someone criticising The X Factor or McDonalds. I apologise for talking negatively about those great British institutions you hold so dear.

Think it's more to with the condescending nature of the posts.

You label X factor viewers as morons and folk that let their children eat McDonalds as thick and lazy knowing full well what kind of reaction you are after.

What makes you so much better than everyone else?

It's always the same on these subjects,folk who aren't into it seem to think they are above folk that are.

It must be ace to be so much better than the bulk of the UK population. All those 10 million people that voted last night are all beneath you,well done.

I'm sure your child will enjoy growing up listening to radio 4 and eating brown rice.

• Site Supporter

You label X factor viewers as morons and folk that let their children eat McDonalds as thick and lazy knowing full well what kind of reaction you are after.

It's always the same on these subjects,folk who aren't into it seem to think they are above folk that are.

It must be ace to be so much better than the bulk of the UK population. All those 10 million people that voted last night are all beneath you,well done.

I'm sure your child will enjoy growing up listening to radio 4 and eating brown rice.

If you enjoy following the biggest crowd without questioning what they're doing, but it makes you happy, fair play to you. If people want to sit their kids in front of X Factor with a Happy Meal, then crack on. I don't know why you're all so offended at someone criticising that though. It's almost like I've touched a nerve...

If you enjoy following the biggest crowd without questioning what they're doing, but it makes you happy, fair play to you. If people want to sit their kids in front of X Factor with a Happy Meal, then crack on. I don't know why you're all so offended at someone criticising that though. It's almost like I've touched a nerve...

How many parents do you know that sit their kids in front of the tele to watch X-Factor with a happy meal, just out of interest?

White rice surely?

We cannot condone brown rice coming into this country and taking jobs off honest white rice.

If you enjoy following the biggest crowd without questioning what they're doing, but it makes you happy, fair play to you. If people want to sit their kids in front of X Factor with a Happy Meal, then crack on. I don't know why you're all so offended at someone criticising that though. It's almost like I've touched a nerve...

There's criticising and being a complete bell end.

You were,as ever,being the latter.

Your a complete wind up merchant and you know exactly what your doing.

• Site Supporter

There's criticising and being a complete bell end.

You were,as ever,being the latter.

Your a complete wind up merchant and you know exactly what your doing.

I'm really not. I just think The X Factor is utter shit. If that winds you up, it's not my fault.

• Members

I'm really not. I just think The X Factor is utter shit. If that winds you up, it's not my fault.

Thing is, you could just say its shit. You don't though, you then pretty much go on to say anyone who watches it is retarded.

Similarly, instead of just saying McDonalds is shit you take it that step further again and accuse folk who let their kids eat it of being bad parents.

You're clearly not a thicko and it's obvious you're on here just to get others' backs up.

... and that's why you're a WUM.

Edited by DazBob

• Site Supporter

Thing is, you could just say its shit. You don't though, you then pretty go on to say anyone who watches it is a retarded.

Similarly, instead of just saying McDonalds is shit you take it that step further and accuse folk who let their kids eat it of being bad parents.

You're clearly not a thicko and it's obvious you're on here just to get others' backs up.

... and that's why you're a WUM.

That would all be fair comment if anyone could explain the merits of The X Factor, or how feeding your children processed shit rammed with salt and fat is good for them.

The best attempts so far were "The X Factor keeps a couple of hundred people employed, and millions of people occupied on a Saturday night" and "It makes a few lucky people into famous millionaires". If anybody has got anything better, I'd love to hear it...

• Site Supporter

That would all be fair comment if anyone could explain the merits of The X Factor, or how feeding your children processed shit rammed with salt and fat is good for them.

The best attempts so far were "The X Factor keeps a couple of hundred people employed, and millions of people occupied on a Saturday night" and "It makes a few lucky people into famous millionaires". If anybody has got anything better, I'd love to hear it...

The X factor is shit

The way you go on about it you'd think you auditioned and got told to fuck off.

Cheese FFS let it go

The X-Factor is what it is, Saturday and Sunday night light entertainment, i use to watch it but i haven't watched it since Jedward and it turning into the Simon Cowel show who in my opinion is a complete and utter cunt. I don't give a flying fuck who watches it and i certainly don't give a shiney shite what other folks kids eat as it's got fuck all to do with me.

Wind your fucking neck in and keep your personal opinions to yourself

Cheese FFS let it go

The X-Factor is what it is, Saturday and Sunday night light entertainment, i use to watch it but i haven't watched it since Jedward and it turning into the Simon Cowel show who in my opinion is a complete and utter cunt. I don't give a flying fuck who watches it and i certainly don't give a shiney shite what other folks kids eat as it's got fuck all to do with me.

Get off the fucking fence, man.

• Site Supporter

Cheese FFS let it go

Ok boss.

• Site Supporter

Lot of hatred for the x factor

cheese just doesn't like that shite,

he cant stand Simon Cowell

and those manufactured hits

The show has finished now, he's got those saturdays back, 

doesn't have to chomp on mcd's, with the pack

let it gooo let it go..

your hatred can relax

let it go let it go

the x factor will come back

no-one cares that you hate that show... 

get a happy meal...

coz its all manufactured crap anyway...

(to the tune of let it go)

• Site Supporter

Lot of hatred for the x factor

cheese just doesn't like that shite,

he cant stand Simon Cowell

and those manufactured hits

The show has finished now, he's got those saturdays back, 

doesn't have to chomp on mcd's, with the pack

let it gooo let it go..

your hatred can relax

let it go let it go

the x factor will come back

no-one cares that you hate that show... 

get a happy meal...

coz its all manufactured crap anyway...

(to the tune of let it go)

Safe to assume the morphine up at the hospital is doing the trick eh?  :dribble: