Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

There'll be less there at the OS soon than there was at the Boleyn. The hardcore are going, a few more shitty results and the Arsenal atmosphere will see the +2s and the JCLs gone too. We are everything we use to laugh at others for.

I'm persevering with aways, but won't be long before the local non league club starts benefitting from my hard earned.

At least G&S won't make as big a profit as they hoped...

Grounds with running tracks and shallow drop terraces never work. Even looks shit watching on the TV, especially the camera which shows the managers side on, standing on the touchline  about 20 yards from the dugouts. Your owners should have put their foot down, fucked off the running track and copied Citeh by excavating down another level.

Grounds with running tracks and shallow drop terraces never work. Even looks shit watching on the TV, especially the camera which shows the managers side on, standing on the touchline about 20 yards from the dugouts. Your owners should have put their foot down, fucked off the running track and copied Citeh by excavating down another level.

That would have cost £££...

Has anything been done with Upton park other than star in a pierce Brosnan film. Surely this is where the dildo salesman make the big money?

Saw some photos of it on fb last week in absolute ruins.

Spoke to 3 different groups of West Ham fans in Birmingham last week before Walsall, all of them hating it at the new place. Shame really, they were all really decent lads.

It's about 10 yards away from where the old one was.

Same area and traditional home. They'll end up on a complex on the outskirts of London.

Closer to half a mile than 10 yards but agree it's the same area and the vast majority will use exactly the same route in and out and the same pubs etc.

Much as I hate 'em they're getting shafted here.

• Site Supporter

I've no issue with West Ham, the London press are the main culprits for giving them an image of being graceless wankers. All the ones I've ever known are sound.

Moving to that stadium was always going to end in a shitstorm, even Sky will get bored of wanking themselves blind over it by Christmas.

It's the technical areas that are the most amusing part of the whole thing though - you could land a fucking Airbus in them.