Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

Jose first manager to be sacked?

A distinct possibility, he just has the demeanour now of somebody who has lost it, he really needs putting out of his misery. I hope he stays though, as they're never winning the PL or CL with him in charge.

Edited by Sweep

JM seems to have a lifespan of around three years at each club before upsetting the applecart.

Increasingly can't be doing with him.

Said on the radio he's spent £380M in the last two years. The owners will be expecting him to deliver a decent trophy for that. I suspect like Chelsea though, player power will force him out. Which is a massive shame

I know the likes of Bolty like him but he's gone for me

His mind games, slagging off man city's documentary is all old hat to try and divert attention away from him doing a poor job in terms of what he's expected to achieve. Everyone now sees through it

Though Real Madrid complaining to UEFA about Inter tapping up Modric was as laughable as it can get

I think he is doing a great job. Keep it up Jose ahah ahaha

Think it's bigger than just him. That Woodward is a legend as well, seems more arsed about mattress partners than players.

I think the glazers think the red shite are bigger than results on the pitch. They're really not. Carry on being shit and Beijing reds will soon be Beijing blues.

Edited by tomski

Said on the radio he's spent £380M in the last two years. The owners will be expecting him to deliver a decent trophy for that. I suspect like Chelsea though, player power will force him out. Which is a massive shame

United are running out of places to go. They’ve tried a load of options post Ferguson. None have worked. Maybe they should give Allardici a call?

Edited by bwfcfan5

Exactly

Let's have a rival where the feeling is mutual rather than pretending it's Man Utd

They desperately want to foster a rivalry (Nat's statue, town hall steps etc.) and that's exactly why we shouldn't grant them their wish and reciprocate.

The scum aren't our rivals we just fucking hate them, especially 'southern' Bolton whites - when your (Great Lever) local is filled with armchair Boltonian (term used grudgingly) filth whenever they're on the telly one tends not to be as magnanimous as certain others are of late.

They desperately want to foster a rivalry (Nat's statue, town hall steps etc.) and that's exactly why we shouldn't grant them their wish and reciprocate.

The scum aren't our rivals we just fucking hate them, especially 'southern' Bolton whites - when your (Great Lever) local is filled with armchair Boltonian (term used grudgingly) filth whenever they're on the telly one tends not to be as magnanimous as certain others are of late.

Remember a few years back playing West Ham and a lad had been out with his missus and was talking to West Ham fans.

They asked him if the rags were his local team when he said kearsley. He was about to say yes till a few of us were looking at him and had to admit it was Bolton????

Spurs

What will happen with all this stadium fiasco?

On one hand the FA should say fuck off you told us your ground would be ready by such a date. You haven't stuck to it so we are deducting you points as you can't fulfil your fixtures and we don't like teams playing games at more than one stadium

I bet they don't though

I'm sure it used to be in the rules you had to play all your home games in one season at one stadium?

so all away teams play at the same place and preserve sporting integrity or some other bollox

probably round about the time we moved

I heard it was now two, so Spurs cant play anywhere but Wembley and WHL now.

Spurs

What will happen with all this stadium fiasco?

On one hand the FA should say fuck off you told us your ground would be ready by such a date. You haven't stuck to it so we are deducting you points as you can't fulfil your fixtures and we don't like teams playing games at more than one stadium

I bet they don't though

I wonder where they're going to play the citeh game when I'm at Wembley watching the NFL.

Twickenham? Or one of the other London teams gonna let em borrow their place?

I wonder where they're going to play the citeh game when I'm at Wembley watching the NFL.

Twickenham? Or one of the other London teams gonna let em borrow their place?

Twickenham a no go apparently although I’m sure a big enough cheque will change that. Cap in hand to Arsenal would be funny.