Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

That angry? really? don't reply to my post if you don't want me to reply back and this is todays games thread and a discussion about Zlatan is the current agenda, if you don't like it there are other threads to post in or maybe start a footballer who sound like thread

Bravo....

Read your earlier post and look at the irony in it.

You'll realise then son. Goodnight.

Yet many on this site would not acknowledge far greater players such as Silva at City and Iniesta and Messi at Barca. Yet some self centred tool who knocks in a hatful against lesser teams is revered? What a load of fucking shiite!

Silva being mentioned in the same breath as zlatan?? Rolfcopter :D

Why bring other players into it anyway?

Opinions differ on players fair enough. Stats and records speak for themselves though.

In all honesty I never thought he'd cut it over here, I was the first to say he'd never hack it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke and all that bollocks. But he has. Just like he has in every league he's played in.

Zlatan is a fantastic player who has sullied his name by playing for the red filth.

He's won silver ware wherever he has played and has scored bags of goals in europe's top divisions minus the bundesliga. and a strike rate of better than a goal every 2 games for Sweden

Granted he's not as exciting to watch as Messi or as dominating as C.Ronaldo but he's one of the top strikers of this generation

unitedwonagamesoletsallhaveameltdown.com

Fuck me!!! It's a thread about "Today's Games"

There was a game today. Between two sides who I couldn't give two shiny shites about. Neither appear on my radar

I fully expected a Premier League borefest. It wasn't .Thanks to Southampton who were fucking brilliant. But United won thanks to Zlatan. A fucking brilliant free kick mistake from their keeper for their first, and a superb way of finding space bad defending for their second meant that it wasn't to be

Remind me not to be a secret Munich dick in future and make any comment on any game involving United

They interest me as much as Bury. I made no real comment on them, merely on Ibramhimovich who is fucking immense and is solely responsible for anything that they might win this year as they are bang-average but has proved a masterstroke in terms of Mourinho's signings

Villa report £81million losses this year.

I remember dicks ringing talksport and 909 saying going down would be a good thing to clear the decks and start again.

Doesn't quite work like that haha

You've 2 seasons to get back or the shit really does hit the fan.