Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Todays Games

superjohnmcginlay

What about ALF; has he left us?

We play 1 forward man and 1 behind in vela and then 2 wingers being ameobi and another

Alf is none of them. Therefore he doesn’t play

He should get a run out in fa cup alongside Wilbraham Derik Burke dervite Darby and Robinson

220 mill at least..

Maybe. But bear in mind that he is actually playing for the club he grew up supporting. He is leading club and country and earning more than he could need. And his chef may not be able to pop in every day and cook his meals.

A move abroad to RM might obviously work out, but that is not guaranteed.

I think Spurs may be better off with him than with the money to buy several other players.

If Nat had been sold to Fiorentina in 1954 BWFC would have no major trophies since 1929....

Maybe. But bear in mind that he is actually playing for the club he grew up supporting. He is leading club and country and earning more than he could need. And his chef may not be able to pop in every day and cook his meals.

A move abroad to RM might obviously work out, but that is not guaranteed.

I think Spurs may be better off with him than with the money to buy several other players.

If Nat had been sold to Fiorentina in 1954 BWFC would have no major trophies since 1929....

He'll want trophies

They aren't guaranteed anywhere, but still more likely at Real Madrid rather than Spurs

• Members

Harry-Kane-invincibles.jpg

I have a lot of Spurs supporting mates down here - we have around 15 in the scooter club and 16 hammers.

I like to wind the Spurs lads up with a story from when we were head to head with them in the old Division Two.

By virtue of the son of a BWFC club secretary known by a few of the Athy lads on here and who I played amateur football with, we often had tickets for away games which were with the toffs - next to the directors box etc. Loads of funny incidents thanks to mixing pissed up idiots like us with plenty who looked down their noses at us (especially at Old Trafford and Maine Road) but on this particular occasion at WHL we were in the bar at HT chatting with a few locals and they dropped the bombshell that they never travelled away with Spurs. They stayed at home and went to watch Arsenal on the weeks Spurs were away!

If that really is Harry Kane above then I am not in the least bit surprised.