Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Snooker

Cheese

Give Phil Gartside a break StevieB, you shouldn't baulk at what he has done.

Those that  queue up to say he is out to screw the club have been smoking too much pot.

We were in the black, but now were in the red, so maybe it is time he had a rest.

I'll get me coat......

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

• Site Supporter

I get into the high 20's on a regular basis, but my highest break is 45. I was giddy as fuck. For those few glorious split seconds, I imagined registering as a semi-professional and slowly creeping up the rankings, eventually making it to a major final as a massive underdog, fluking a win because O'Sullivan had a breakdown and went back on the crack at the mid-session interval.... then I failed to pot another ball for the rest of the session and my game plummeted over the next few weeks as I over-thought everything, trying to emulate the big break. I fucking love playing snooker, but it's a psychological yo-yo.

• Site Supporter

Back to snooker, did anyone else wonder if, at 9-4, the TV company gets them both together and suggested that Ronnie had this game won and that, for the sake of TV programming , could they make it last the distance?

• Site Supporter

Back to snooker, did anyone else wonder if, at 9-4, the TV company gets them both together and suggested that Ronnie had this game won and that, for the sake of TV programming , could they make it last the distance?

No.

• 1 month later...
  • Site Supporter

Who remembers tony knowles being our team captain in that north west football quiz show with elton welsby?

Found guilty of assault on his ex bird yesterday, to be sentenced in a fortnight.

Anyhow, Robertson is playing like his best again toneet. Will take some beating.