Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

World Cup

bolty58

Champagne moment

BANGLADESH ARE THROUGH TO WORLD CUP QUARTER-FINALS

Just been  posted on BBC Sport. why would you write that? Can you imagine any other country doing so

Full of cunts

Champagne moment

BANGLADESH ARE THROUGH TO WORLD CUP QUARTER-FINALS

Just been posted on BBC Sport. why would you write that? Can you imagine any other country doing so

Don't care what other countries would / wouldn't do.

We've built our schedule around this and still couldn't manage it.

So should have the good grace to say well done to the opposition, especially with such a landmark achievement for them.

I wouldn't feel the same if it was football, which is part of the beauty of cricket for me.

Don't care what other countries would / wouldn't do.

We've built our schedule around this and still couldn't manage it.

So should have the good grace to say well done to the opposition, especially with such a landmark achievement for them.

I wouldn't feel the same if it was football, which is part of the beauty of cricket for me.

Yes but a congratulations Bangladesh would of sufficed.

Peter Moores was a disaster first time around. Yet he's given another go. Mindblowing incompetency. Get rid as soon as possible.

It isn't all down to him though. But the fall from grace is as bad as it gets.

To go from being the best test side in the world and at the very least competitive as a one day side to being out of a world cup in the group stages in utter disarray and the test side being blown away without resistance by Australia is just shocking.

You can argue all day long about character and team spirit and it's a fair point. But Pietersen is a better ODI batsman by a million miles than all in that team bar Bell and Buttler. And to be honest even then probably he edges it. We've already lost the best spinner in the world and a top class number 3. Not having KP for whatever reason just leaves us with very little to worry teams with.

English cricket is in a huge crisis. Mis management of the team, rifts, underperforming captains. It needs ripping up and starting again.

• Site Supporter

I don't care if KP shoves handfuls of fresh shit into the mouths of his team mates, and wanks into their shoes before every game

He gets picked. Simple as

Why anyone wouldn't want him in the team is beyond me. He's our best fucking player.

I don't care if KP shoves handfuls of fresh shit into the mouths of his team mates, and wanks into their shoes before every game

He gets picked. Simple as

Why anyone wouldn't want him in the team is beyond me. He's our best fucking player.

It is fair enough if you can make an argument that having him in is detrimental to team spirit and you are a better unit without him.

But leaving your best but disruptive batsman out and still looking like a group of strangers that have been shoehorned in from a local pub side? Nah.....

• Site Supporter

One of the commentators made a point about how batsmen seem to do well when they first come into the squad, then fade away.. Must be something in the coaching/hierarchy. Moore's not doing well, but one day problems predate his tenure. No confidence amongst batsmen, bowlers ineffective and a captain who frankly doesn't appear to be overly bothered. Maybe his own form is costing him, but he doesn't inspire.