Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

World Cup

bolty58

One of the commentators made a point about how batsmen seem to do well when they first come into the squad, then fade away.. Must be something in the coaching/hierarchy. Moore's not doing well, but one day problems predate his tenure. No confidence amongst batsmen, bowlers ineffective and a captain who frankly doesn't appear to be overly bothered. Maybe his own form is costing him, but he doesn't inspire.

He'll be back in green next time around

I'm a Pietersen fan. Best fucking batsman we've had. The problem lies with other teams taking one day cricket and moving on and with it as a team. We only had one man willing to do that. But even with Pietersen in this team we would still be shit. But one thing is certain. We would have scored more fucking runs. Would anyone care if we had a team of wankers if they were knocking the ball out of the stadium and taking wickets? All you Pietersen haters need to have a word with yourselves.

Cristiano Ronaldo is a right arrogant, selfish cunt. His team mates probably get sick of his tantrums at times.

He's be first on my team sheet every time.

Can he play cricket?

Does he qualify for England?

Edited by Gonk

• Site Supporter

Amused at the previous captains laying in

Remind us how well you did, Strauss, Nasser St al

I'd have Butler open v the dogs

chairman at my lad's club said the same. Unfortunately if they didn't call it as it is they'd probably not last long as a pundit. This is the worst performance at a world cup so we seem to be going backwards

• Moderators

Cristiano Ronaldo is a right arrogant, selfish cunt. His team mates probably get sick of his tantrums at times.

He's be first on my team sheet every time.

Problem is that pietersen is not the best cricketer in the world. He never has been and never will be.

How many players who have played with ronaldo have had many bad things to say about him?

Pietersen is a cock and i wouldnt even have him playing any form of county cricket

Edited by Horwich

Problem is that pietersen is not the best cricketer in the world. He never has been and never will be.

How many players who have played with ronaldo have had many bad things to say about him?

Pietersen is a cock and i wouldnt even have him playing any form of county cricket

Either that or tell him he's captain

• Moderators

My mate to KP "kevin, any chance of a picture?"

KP "fuck off"

Other players more than happy to pose for a pic with someone who had travelled to otherside of world to support them.

Ian bell even offered to take a pic for my mate

100% tosspot