Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderes 1 Charlton 1

globaldiver

That Rochina bloke is awful and Tom walker can trap it further than I can kick it.

Fucking rubbish, again!

The ginger one has to take blame too though, feeney up front, what is he thinking?

If Lennon tries to sign that Rochina as he has said he can fuck right off. Edited by bwfcfan5

I know we've lost a number of vital players to injury and here's hoping that pratley, clough and mark Davies can find good form next year. I hope we can find the money for bannan and lefondre, who shine each week. Bogdan made some good saves.

On the negative side we can't defend when playing the 3-5-2 formation, Walker is poor in that defensive role. Walker frustrates generally and whilst he is still young, he's got to improve a lot to make it. Danns is regularly disappointing and runs down a dead end too often. Feeney is a liability, his distribution is awful and he often backs out of challenges.Dervite poor passing also, mills likewise.

I'm having my doubts about us hitting the dizzy heights next season that I once hoped for?

Also sick of this 3 at the back shit it doesn't work this is the championship not the champions league just hope Lenny realises it.

It might work if the 3 at the back and the 2 wing backs were the right players for that formation 4 of the 5 are so far from being able to play it it's frightening. Now if the substitutions been made 10 minutes earlier we'd have won it 3-1.

The performance in first half was awful and individually some poor performances walker feeney but particularly vela he looked like he was sulking all game to me BUT on the balance of chances we should and could have won by 2 or 3 it's scary what a difference heskey and davies made - bannan was outstanding and Le fondre looks so settled with us hope we can nab em both fancy us getting Alfie but bannan looks too good for us at this level I can't see him not getting a prem club or 2 interested

Enjoyed the mobile phone light show, it was in danger of creating an atmosphere.

I personally like Tom Walkers sheer effort, he's always showing for the ball and naturally he's gonna make some mistakes. He's still cutting his teeth at this level so I hope the fans are gentle with him.

I know we've lost a number of vital players to injury and here's hoping that pratley, clough and mark Davies can find good form next year. I hope we can find the money for bannan and lefondre, who shine each week. Bogdan made some good saves.

On the negative side we can't defend when playing the 3-5-2 formation, Walker is poor in that defensive role. Walker frustrates generally and whilst he is still young, he's got to improve a lot to make it. Danns is regularly disappointing and runs down a dead end too often. Feeney is a liability, his distribution is awful and he often backs out of challenges.Dervite poor passing also, mills likewise.

I'm having my doubts about us hitting the dizzy heights next season that I once hoped for?

We can't defend because our defenders are shit

What was that mobile phone thing about? Best not be happening every week.

As mentioned it was like a friendly.

2 teams with not a great deal to play for.

Cant tell if Rochinha isnt good enough or if he is 3 passes ahead of his team mates.

Pluses... Bannan again. He keeps going. As done Le Fondre. And we are more of a threat with Heskey up top too.

What was that mobile phone thing about? Best not be happening every week.

As mentioned it was like a friendly.

2 teams with not a great deal to play for.

Cant tell if Rochinha isnt good enough or if he is 3 passes ahead of his team mates.

Pluses... Bannan again. He keeps going. As done Le Fondre. And we are more of a threat with Heskey up top too.

Think it's largely the latter with Rochinha, he was putting the ball in to spaces that it's not unreasonable to expect players to anticipate and run in to but everything seems to be so geared towards passing in to feet and then deciding what to do.

In the end happy with the draw.

Could have nicked it , but too many rushed shots.

But as we all know , defence is a liability. Middle of the park none existant. Too lightweight all over the park.

An awful lot of work required if we are going to be in the top 6 next season.

Much of it been said already, was like a friendly, they were bang average but we played into their hands by tossing them a cheap goal early on.

Rochina's too lightweight for this league but has talent, far too clever for his team mates, only Alf had any idea where he wanted to put it.

Three at the back just doesn't work if the wing backs can't defend. Ours most certainly can't. and all it does is expose Mills and Dervite's chronic lack of pace. Together those two as a pair are as bad as any in the Division and no better In a three when Ream's having a half arsed night alongside them.

Bannan and Davies gave a glimpse of what could be very good next season if they could be put together, with the likes of Danns and Pratley doing the donkey work. Shredded them late on to set up that horrendous miss by Feeney.

We need to get Alf definitely on the books ASAP with some robust support. With him on the pitch you've always a chance, and he did the business again tonight.

Not at last home game so that's it for this season, glad to be honest, it's been drudgery for weeks. Some promising signs to hang onto over Summer but a lot to do to get us into shape even for a shot at the play-offs.

Ffs lets not write him off. A few year ago people would say he needs a spell on the bench, nowadays their a disgrace to the club.

Who feeney? Wouldn't want to write off Vela or Walker or Rochinha  who were all poor tonight but i've seen enough of Feeney ta very much. Had us for a 2-1 tonight as well, Cheers Liam.