Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Britain's Got Talent 2015

gonzo

Glad Amanda is going, show started off with her standing up for that guy playing the armonica thing and also Alesha and David, rubbish act going through again. the best was the dog, but it wasn't singing Simon, just moving it's mouth when they guy ventriloquists, funny though and a good trick.  was funny aldo when that dog was running after Ant all time

The choir was boring, too many choirs each year, the guy singer was good, but for me acts like him should go on the X Factor, see more of his voice for many weeks. 

Alesha is a very nice looking woman, but she doesn't lookas good when her hair is scrunched back revealing her ears, better long hair.

• Site Supporter

Be like sticking your willy in a box of smashed eggs.

Let's say someone tried that, and quite a lot of the egg dropped onto the kitchen floor, what's a good explanation to the missus?

Asking for a rather ungainly, yet curiously satiated friend, like.

• Site Supporter

I picked up on that. The cameras were on the audience for the keychange. I don't play guitar but know that a capo changes the key. What I didn't know was that it could be moved during a song. I always thought they had a clamp.

• Site Supporter

They can be moved but not during a song. It would appear the lad had a couple of attempts.

If truth be known, I couldn't give a fuck and it speaks volumes about the current standard of my Saturday nights that things like this even register.