Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Makes me wonder why some folk just don't get the game. Hard to believe you couldn't be entertained by a game like that.

Well apparently they're all dead soft because they wear helmets and body armour.

Smith's leg break shows how wrong that assumption is. The fact he acted like he'd stubbed his toe shows just how hard they are. And QB's are one of the most protected players on the pitch.

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Well apparently they're all dead soft because they wear helmets and body armour.

Smith's leg break shows how wrong that assumption is. The fact he acted like he'd stubbed his toe shows just how hard they are. And QB's are one of the most protected players on the pitch.

Talking of Alex Smith, how bizarre was it that he received virtually the exact same injury as Joe Theismann did 33 years to the exact day,and both while playing for Washington.

Edited by dusan nikolic

On 20/11/2018 at 20:51, ZicoKelly said:

The chiefs v rams game promised to be a good un

It was

51-54

First ever game where both teams scored 50+

Been away all week. Just watched the full game that I’d recorded. Fuck me. That was incredible. It’s really building now. Saints, Rams, Bears, Pats........there’s going to be some immense games in the coming weeks 

2 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

For $15m+ a year there's not many will take him on. 

Plus his shenanigans this season will put his personality in doubt. 

His talent is phenomenal no question his mindset leaves a lot be desired. 

with all the cap space now available, I'm hoping he'll tip up :D

2 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Not seen a replay of that interception, switched my telly off in a huff and went to bed. 

If the defender who caught it had missed it, the defender behind him would have got it.

It really was a terrible pass.

Didn’t see any live games last weekend or record any. Just caught up with the BBC highlights show

Steelers - oh that pass at the end!!

Packers - wtf has happened to their defence this year?

Redskins - oh come on it’s got to be your year some time soon - didn’t see highlights just read about Cowboys win

Saints or Rams for me this year. One of them to beat the Chiefs in the Super Bowl is my prediction at this stage 

• Members

Massive disappointment the Packers. The talk in Wisconsin is not of the D but about the ultra conservatism of McCarthy's offensive plays and how pissed off Rodgers is with it all.

I know which one will be gone once the season is officially over!

Edited by bolty58