Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Nfl

clown

Those picked in the first 3 rounds will be expected to play this season unless they're a QB picked to learn the ropes.

Anyone picked in rounds 4 onwards just want to make the 53 man squad

Normally, yes, other than the browns who had about 40 picks in the first three rounds for being soooo good in recent years :D

Just hit the 2 hour mark on hold with Wembley trying to book disabled access tickets for Chargers v Titans.

If that recorded woman says 'welcome to England fans' one more time i might throttle someone.

Edit: my fucking phone ended the call at 2hrs!!!!

Edited by frank_spencer

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Hopefully, Rodgers new record contract will inspire a season where the Vince Lombardi trophy returns to its spiritual home.

Great to see the Badgers give Western Kentucky a thrashing at the weekend.

Even greater to see the sportsmanship on show at the Longhorns match at the Terps where Maryland opened the game with only 10 men on the field in honour of their fallen comrade Jordan McNair (#79). Automatic penalty which the Longhorns declined. Classy.

Any decent pre season shows or podcasts available to download?

NFL show on the beeb is a good watch. They did their pre season show on Saturday so should be on I player.

It's kind of aimed at the casual fan rather than the hardcore fan that the stuff off NFL.com is so is a better way in.

Sky has loads of good stuff on demand too, the nfl films stuff is on there America's Game and A Football Life are both brilliant watches and help understand the history and icons of the sport. If you want more info.

Who we all tipping then for glory?

Steelers for me this time round. Philly also a decent chance again

Hopefully Leveon Bell being a knobber won't distract the Steelers too much.

It sounds like his dicking about has pissed off his O-line so if he does show up he's got some large angry men to placate.

From NFL.com

"What do you do? Here's a guy who does't give a damn, I guess so we'll treat it as such. I just hate it came to this," Ramon Foster said, per the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. "He's making seven times what I make twice as much as Al (Villanueva) is making and we're the guys who do it for him."