Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Administration?

Mounts Kipper

Cracking turnout from the team tonight... Spearing, Clough, Davies, Wheater, Dervite, Vela, Amos, Prince, Pisano, Moxey, Derik, Walker, Brattan, Casado, Pratley, Rachuba, Danns, Feeney, Madine, Wilson and Dobbie (who missed the page when signing his autograph)

Fair play to the team, with the current results it'd be easy not to turn out. How many fans there?

Cracking turnout from the team tonight... Spearing, Clough, Davies, Wheater, Dervite, Vela, Amos, Prince, Pisano, Moxey, Derik, Walker, Brattan, Casado, Pratley, Rachuba, Danns, Feeney, Madine, Wilson and Dobbie (who missed the page when signing his autograph)

Is Lennon there?

But do we take everything Nixon says as fact? its only the 8th of the month - theres 23 days before we can categorically state that they wont be paid this month

Not being paid "before Xmas" could be nearly as upsetting

As would "not knowing" if you will or not

Nixon is a bell end though

I was told a few months ago that BWFC had finance temps in via an agency and the agency weren't getting paid back then

• Site Supporter

Not being paid "before Xmas" could be nearly as upsetting

As would "not knowing" if you will or not

Nixon is a bell end though

I was told a few months ago that BWFC had finance temps in via an agency and the agency weren't getting paid back then

Wondering if they can afford to pay for pitch maintenance to the usual standard. Be interesting to see if it turns into a pudding/beach over winter

Wondering if they can afford to pay for pitch maintenance to the usual standard. Be interesting to see if it turns into a pudding/beach over winter

Was up the Macron last night the heat lamps were belting out at 8.30 at night and they were on Saturday night when I left the Macron that won't come cheap.

Some real top drawer folk who work at BWFC, so hearing of their professionalism at the BWFC Juniors party tonight is no surprise. There's never a good time to have uncertainty surrounding your livelihood, but in the lead up to Christmas it's horrific, especially those with young families and the like. Sincerely hope that there can be some sort of solution, even if it's a whip round at the Fulham game.

Space Jam for me btw.

Some real top drawer folk who work at BWFC, so hearing of their professionalism at the BWFC Juniors party tonight is no surprise. There's never a good time to have uncertainty surrounding your livelihood, but in the lead up to Christmas it's horrific, especially those with young families and the like. Sincerely hope that there can be some sort of solution, even if it's a whip round at the Fulham game.

Space Jam for me btw.

I'd be happy to contribute to any collection for staff and I'm sure lots of other BWFC fans would do the same.

• Moderators

Ghostbusters 2 easy

Closely followed by Scrooge.

There's been a lot of shite posted on here recently

But you can fuck off if you think in anyway ghost busters 2 was better than

In terms of anything including Murray's performance

Cunt