Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Donald Dead Cat On Is Head Trump

little whitt

He did a mean cover of Bright Eyes at Glasto a while back.

Makes me a bit dusty eyed that one, boyo

Not a Manics fan really but he has a point about Jezza I reckon.

Erm...yes and no..a bit.

If I'd spent my working live down a pit, the last thing I'd want for my lad would be a proper blue collar job doing something similar.

Fuck that.

The best thing about Cohen is that the man child cant pardon him, because this is being done at a state level and the president can only pardon for federal crimes, another smart move by Mueller , so those that think Trump is 5 steps in front may find he's actually 5 step behind, he's playing a game that he's doesn't even understand the rules to

Something wrong in Donald Trump who avoided serving his country in the Vietnam War ordering military action.

I agree but when did a leader last go into battle with the troops?  Or when did the kids of the rich and powerful last go willingly into battle?  (to be fair our two Princes have seen action but I'd question how much 'danger' they ever find themselves in)

Jim Morrison pretended to be gay to avoid 'nam  . . .

Can't recall  Mr Blair having a decorated military career but was happy enough to bull shit the world to justify military action.

Edited by madthatter

• Site Supporter

I agree but when did a leader last go into battle with the troops? Or when did the kids of the rich and powerful last go willingly into battle? (to be fair our two Princes have seen action but I'd question how much 'danger' they ever find themselves in)

To be fair wasn't the ginger one flying Apache's? You are going to see action in one of those.