Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Forest

famouswanderer

The frustrating thing is we started playing decent after we went 2 down. Admittedly freedman told em to control the game without the ball. But fuck me why do we decide to be patient when 2 down and 1 man less.

First goal moxey has all the time in the world. He decides to do an impossible 40 yard pass and bang 1-0 down.

Trotter played well today. Favored yaya toure when he went past people. (Without being racist)

Holding did alright.

The frustrating thing is we started playing decent after we went 2 down. Admittedly freedman told em to control the game without the ball. But fuck me why do we decide to be patient when 2 down and 1 man less.

First goal moxey has all the time in the world. He decides to do an impossible 40 yard pass and bang 1-0 down.

Trotter played well today. Favored yaya toure when he went past people. (Without being racist)

Holding did alright.

Trotter and Yaya Toure in the same sentence

I think today's game has sent you over the edge pal :D

Holding did alright.[/

Eavesy , sorry pal but Trotter actually reminds me of the Tour De France.....

It takes him weeks to get past people.....

Fair play to anyone who went. It's got to me this, I can't take losing as some kind of routine or foregone outcome. Let's hope we have a new owner and manager soon, feels like my club but not my team anymore.

Seriously. He made some great touches today. Went past a few players with ease.

Amazing how good players can be when they don't come on with 5 minute to go expecting to tear the opposition apart

He's always had a great touch, shot and passing range

He just never seems to dominate the midfield and appears immobile

I'm happy he's played well today but comparing him to Toure is hilarious

If it was so easy, surely it would of been tried by now. I'm no u21's expert but from what I have seen they aren't ready for first team exposure. Also I think eastleigh are professional but may be wrong on that.

get the kids in

Spearing in there to boss the midfield and take care of them

Vela  Clough Woolery Walker Holding

get them team building NOW

• Site Supporter

Trotter played quite well on Tuesday and was pretty reasonable today. However, for as long as he has the turning circle of a cruise ship, he will never be a professional footballer.

Except he is and has been for a decade.