Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers 3 Mk Dons 1

stevieb

• Moderators

Trotter and holding could be enforced masterstrokes by lennon

Rumour in the NSL is Spearing is a start away from a bonus fee

Bit like vela was

Dunno if its the case but trotter isn't enforced

Don't get me wrong, he played well but there has to be a reason Spearing is permanently starting on the bench these days

As fans we take some stick and we call ourselves, but it has to be a big pat on the back today. Take the Feeney situation as an example, we shamed the vocal idiots and embarrassed them for their irrational tirades. Fans today, in the main, recognised his efforts and vocal encouragement and appreciation was noticeable, no coincidence then that he performed admirably and was extremely effective throughout the game (that and a shit left back ????)

Madine and silva got standing ovations today.

feeney got plenty of support.

Trotter got no abuse

Good en

Rumour in the NSL is Spearing is a start away from a bonus fee

Bit like vela was

Dunno if its the case but trotter isn't enforced

Don't get me wrong, he played well but there has to be a reason Spearing is permanently starting on the bench these days

May as well play him as we can't afford his basic wage so in for a penny

They were shit. We played better. We won. As it should be...at last

Good team performance. No point picking holes in it

We just need to follow this one up and not do what we did after the Blackburn game

Beat Dirty Fucking Leeds, point away at the Dogheads, and beat Rotherham and its EIEIEIO

He was getting shirty cause I defend Madine alot.

However Amos is not capable of targeting players. First task is get it near the half way line

Fair enough Eavesy I was not aware of the history.

Realise that Amos' kicking aint great but shirley they have time enough to coach him to kick to the other wing through the week?

Anyway, minor point I'll just enjoy the rare winning feeling on a Saturday night!

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

On another note, a mate of mine commented last week as to how Amos seems to get beat by long range efforts a lot, did again today, his reasoning is he is short sighted, and could have a point, as he is excellent shot stopper otherwise

I'd rather we concentrated on defenders not leaving the edge of our box as an opposition pot-shot zone.

He was getting shirty cause I defend Madine alot.

However Amos is not capable of targeting players. First task is get it near the half way line

Was in early doors today while I had my lad with me; first time in years that I've watched the warm up. Amos struggled to get it over the halfway line every time and even then wasn't anywhere within 20 yards either side of Rachubka. It's hard enough with a lone target up front; there must be another way?

• Site Supporter

Gary madine cunt

Madine want off today with a bloody nose.

He went to the sideline, where he was subbed and directed down the tunnel.

Madine pointed to the bench (I assume saying he wanted to stay) and sat down.

Well done Gary madine you cunt

Madine want off today with a bloody nose.

He went to the sideline, where he was subbed and directed down the tunnel.

Madine pointed to the bench (I assume saying he wanted to stay) and sat down.

Well done Gary madine you cunt

It was a cut above the eye, you blind cunt

No he was getting shirty cos he is shit. Worst striker I can remember. Prove me wrong Gary

Madine's what he is, a League 1 player, no more no less. If we go down, he'll get a decent number and, to be honest, he's scored as many now as I thought he'd get all season. Did OK today, won plenty of balls in the air, held it up fairly well, handful in their box when crosses were flung in,

But, if he was a bit brighter and could read crosses better he'd have hung back a yard and been able to attack the purler of a cross Feeney put in second half for him