Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Next Seasons Away Games..

captainmed

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would only expect Bradford, Sheff Utd, Wigan (if they stay down) and Bury to bring four figures with them. Maybe Oldham at a push. An average gate of 10,000 would be a success in my book.

you be very surprised some decent followings at this level, port vale, Coventry would bring numbers

you be very surprised some decent followings at this level, port vale, Coventry would bring numbers

Won't even fill the two thirds of the lower tier, or even come close. A lot might come down to the prices we end up charging, but Wigan have been having bugger all away fans all season even with how cheap they charge for some games.

Won't even fill the two thirds of the lower tier, or even come close. A lot might come down to the prices we end up charging, but Wigan have been having bugger all away fans all season even with how cheap they charge for some games.

sorry pal disagree Oldham take 2500 to bury most seasons, considering they have not played us at macron they would fetch 3k plus easy as would Rochdale.

We will be a big draw for most clubs in that league especially as most have not been before

sorry pal disagree Oldham take 2500 to bury most seasons, considering they have not played us at macron they would fetch 3k plus easy as would Rochdale.

We will be a big draw for most clubs in that league especially as most have not been before

I did acknowledge Oldham earlier to be fair. Rochdale struggle to muster 2,000 at home most weeks.

• Site Supporter

Looking at the table, there could be very few new grounds for me depending on promotion/relegation issues. Chesterfield is the stand out away day for me though - close enough to get there easily and cheaply, new ground (went to saltergate) and a great booze up in the town centre