Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ken Anderson Interview...

gonzo

• 2 years later...
On 03/09/2016 at 22:36, Mounts Kipper said:

Shame KA wasn't around 5-6 years ago he's got his head screwed on and we wouldn't be in league 1 if he had he's doing great job keep up the good work KA.

Embarrassing, but it shows I was backing him early doors, thankfully when it became apparent he was a crook I changed tack, unlike some. 

17 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Embarrassing, but it shows I was backing him early doors, thankfully when it became apparent he was a crook I changed tack, unlike some. 

not the only thing you've got wrong on her pal, you've got a yellow pages worth on the brexit thread :D

xx

Edited by L/H White

On 03/09/2016 at 21:15, jules_darby said:

Me too

He's definitely sharp

He's also going to be in it not to lose his own money so we may see another side of him, but so far very, very good.

His masterstroke was bringing his son in on loan for a goal scoring debut of course

Deano popped off then?

He was sharp alright, Anderson could of been a great Chief exec unfortunately his type can’t but help themselves. And will therefore forever been known as a cunt. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

FORMER Wanderers owner Ken Anderson walked away with £240,000 from the sale of the club, The Bolton News understands.

The Football Ventures consortium finally completed their takeover on Wednesday, following months of complex negotiations.

Anderson was accused by the club’s administrators, David Rubin and Partners, of “using his position as a secured creditor to hamper and frustrate any deal that did not benefit him or suit his purposes” in the statement which announced the sale.

It has also emerged that an incredible £7.5million of debt was ‘forgiven’ by the Eddie Davies Trust.

In an effort to preserve Davies’s legacy, the family of the late Bolton owner waved the loans, at least one of which was taken out by Anderson to wipe clear the debt to BluMarble in September 2018.

3 minutes ago, Boo said:

FORMER Wanderers owner Ken Anderson walked away with £240,000 from the sale of the club, The Bolton News understands.

The Football Ventures consortium finally completed their takeover on Wednesday, following months of complex negotiations.

Anderson was accused by the club’s administrators, David Rubin and Partners, of “using his position as a secured creditor to hamper and frustrate any deal that did not benefit him or suit his purposes” in the statement which announced the sale.

It has also emerged that an incredible £7.5million of debt was ‘forgiven’ by the Eddie Davies Trust.

In an effort to preserve Davies’s legacy, the family of the late Bolton owner waved the loans, at least one of which was taken out by Anderson to wipe clear the debt to BluMarble in September 2018.

Again lot to thank Davies Family for that this deal went through, Ken will be happy man then the cunt