Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Gary Madine

leebwfc

No im calling him to be sacked for fucking up our most important game of the season

His direct and individual actions meant that:

Their fans were massively up for it

Their players were

Especially the bloke that scored 2

He didn't play

That meant we had Wilkinson play, who is shit

All of that because Madine is a massive shithouse.

Sack the twat.

You dont even know what happened

I just don't get why Bolton fans are attacking one of our own players, especially when they don't have any facts about the situation.

Some need to wind their necks in and try to unsettle the opposition instead of one of our own.

Don't talk shite

So Madine was unsettled by Bolton fans was he?

And that's why he didn't play?

Fuck me

I would say it is when your calling for aomeone to be sacked?

It's not though is it

He's not ill. Unless you have the naivety of a newborn kitten.

Ergo his actions in some way caused him not to be in the 16. Directly or indirectly.

Dereliction of duty. negligence. However you like to phrase it, he's let BWFC down at our neediest hour. He's let me down. He's let you down. Nat Lofthouse will be spinning in his grave at that shithouse make no mistake.

Jesus wept

It's not though is it

Ergo his actions in some way caused him not to be in the 16. Directly or indirectly.

Dereliction of duty. negligence. However you like to phrase it, he's let BWFC down at our neediest hour. He's let me down. He's let you down. Nat Lofthouse will be spinning in his grave at that shithouse make no mistake.

Jesus wept

you are on a fucking wind up or pissed man

Don't talk shite

So Madine was unsettled by Bolton fans was he?

And that's why he didn't play?

Fuck me

While he still pulls a white shirt on you should back him. When he score the winner in his next match will you slag him off and applaud their goalkeeper for letting it in. I doubt it so wind your neck in while he is still one of our players.

It's not though is it

Jesus wept

Bang on.

When we signed him folk had reservations over his behaviour and reputation and some made the apology that it would be worth it due to the hard man approach on the pitch.

As it happens he's a complete bell end off the pitch and loves getting cocained off his tits and acting the cunt at every opportunity. On the pitch he's fucking fanny.

Done ok in some games when levelled against his ability, yes. You couldn't stick a plank of wood up front and you could say the same.

The man is a turd. Shithouse trouble causing cock end off the pitch. Shithouse none causing trouble cock end on it.

The cunt should crawl over broken glass just to wank in Kevin Davies' shadow.

While he still pulls a white shirt on you should back him. When he score the winner in his next match will you slag him off and applaud their goalkeeper for letting it in. I doubt it so wind your neck in while he is still one of our players.

"While he is one of our players" he wears true famous white jersey

Well he does when he's not being pulled out of massive games

And as such

1) I will always support him for those 90 mins or whenever he wears it

2) he is, and should be, under the upmost scrutiny for having the privilege to represent BWFC. Not be immune from it when he acts the twat if it disaffects the club. Exactly as he has this past week

So wind me neck in?

Behave. Stop defending the indefensible

I think the blokes a cunt having thought about it. week leading up to arguably our biggest game and he is too pissed / coked up / both to know better than spout some shit to a sheff weds fan in a bar on video about an opposing player who is already scoring shitloads more than him. 

I just cant have the "he was ill" statement. bring him on the bus full of a bug with the rest of the team. he bounced into the stadium with a smile on his face, then Iles says he saw Madine chatting with PP and then left the stadium! because he didnt feel well, he had to leave the stadium completely having seeming fine 20 minutes earlier?

If, as it seems, that feeble explanation is untrue, then Madine fucked everything up and now has the club lying for him to protect his little shithouse arse from the grief he deserves. Massive game Saturday and whether you think GM is the main man or not he wasnt there to fight for the team, his team mates and the fans. 

If he plays and scores Tuesday I'll be happy because he will be doing what he gets paid for, acting a twat isnt one of those things.

Wouldnt be so hard as to say he should be sacked but if I behaved so against the policies and procedures of my job then I would expect a fucking good talking too. Hope he appreciates the protection the club have given him and puts his energy and effort into his on field performances for the rest of the season and gets us out of this shit. 

He has the opportunity to be a proper fans hero player but doesnt seem to want to grasp it like SKD did