Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Terror Attacks

Spider

It was Bristol mate.

Phil and Andy are both sound lads.

Phil the half caste lad is originally from Miles Platting but now in Stockport.

He tore the raging Antifa lesbo a new one in Manchester after the rally there a few months ago.

It's knocking about on YouTube.

Going back to Ani's point, I said it months ago and was knocked by certain folk on here but it's certainly a point all the intelligence services and Muslims I know well do agree with.

Target the Salafist and Wahhabi preachers.

Target the places where they allow them to speak.

They are vile, hateful and need closing down or deporting if they're not British nationals.

It is a hate crime what they preach.

Aye you said :)  Sorry, i meant was it central or what have you?  I think a colleague may have been on the same march.

I remember seeing that clip of him and the fat lass - thought he looked familiar, and that south Manc twang is pretty distinctive . . .

Couldn't agree more on the hate speech stuff.  I'd also make arrests very public and be very clear about what it is they preach and desire; so many folk have blinkers with this stuff and still aren't prepared to stick their neck out for the fear of an 'ism' backlash.  If the gays are getting it you'd think the tide may just be turning

Does seem odd how little press attention things like that get.

Aye you said :)  Sorry, i meant was it central or what have you?  I think a colleague may have been on the same march.

I remember seeing that clip of him and the fat lass - thought he looked familiar, and that south Manc twang is pretty distinctive . . .

Couldn't agree more on the hate speech stuff.  I'd also make arrests very public and be very clear about what it is they preach and desire; so many folk have blinkers with this stuff and still aren't prepared to stick their neck out for the fear of an 'ism' backlash.  If the gays are getting it you'd think the tide may just be turning

Aye I'm with you mate.

We met at temple Meads station and went from there.

The police were spot on with us, they were determined to let us say our piece and ended up Kettering in those soppy wet tarts from Antifa.

We had a guy Ismail, a practising Muslim as a speaker. He was dressed in full white robe and yet the demented left called him a Nazi and racist, you couldn't script it mate.

Is,ail responded to them by saying "look at my dress, who do you think I am, the fucking KKK ?"

Even some of the old bill were giggling at that one.

Jonaya the half caste girl from Oldham was brilliant.

Watch this interview here with numb ex school teacher,......

Aye I'm with you mate.

We met at temple Meads station and went from there.

The police were spot on with us, they were determined to let us say our piece and ended up Kettering in those soppy wet tarts from Antifa.

We had a guy Ismail, a practising Muslim as a speaker. He was dressed in full white robe and yet the demented left called him a Nazi and racist, you couldn't script it mate.

Is,ail responded to them by saying "look at my dress, who do you think I am, the fucking KKK ?"

Even some of the old bill were giggling at that one.

Doesn't surprise me, it's chilled as fook down here generally, without that edge you get in Manc or parts of London.  Antifa are a bunch of goons who are slowly being seen for what they are.

I was at TM last Sat, underneath the arches at a whisky festival - the phrase 'filling boots' comes to mind :) 

Well, on that . . .

I've been teaching about the Romans of late and their invasion of Britain.  Did the slavery hurt or harm us here today? ;)

I jest but slavery (in a myriad of forms) has gone on since humans have been able to bang two rocks together 

What i find a bit distasteful in America (or folks' views of that country re race) is the lack of acknowledgement that pretty soon after it's birth as a nation, one finally free from Imperial tyranny, one of the first things it did was abolish slavery.

I'd say that speaks volumes for the place and it's sad that that rather positive and unprecedented act gets easily forgotten.  It still goes on in many Arab nations and the Barbary wars also add a moral superiority to the yanks history where slavery is concerned.

The slavery itself should never be forgotten either and I'd be the first to call for more statues being built alongside those mentioned recently that reflect that part of US/British history.

Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick, it took them nigh on a hundred years to do that didn't it?

Doesn't surprise me, it's chilled as fook down here generally, without that edge you get in Manc or parts of London.  Antifa are a bunch of goons who are slowly being seen for what they are.

I was at TM last Sat, underneath the arches at a whisky festival - the phrase 'filling boots' comes to mind :)

About 40 of us drifted off afterwards to a poky pub called The Hole in the Wall ?

Considering Antifa were "threatening" us with death all day and in the lead up to it, they didn't even come for a pint after when no police were present..

Quell surprise.....

• Site Supporter

Jonaya the half caste girl from Oldham was brilliant.

Watch this interview here with numb ex school teacher,......

Fucking hell Si, I've just had a phone call for you. It was the 1970s calling. Fucking half caste???  Try mixed race or something similar but certainly not half caste.

• Members

Fucking hell Si, I've just had a phone call for you. It was the 1970s calling. Fucking half caste???  Try mixed race or something similar but certainly not half caste.

Must admit, a term I use from time to time out of habit. Never realised it had any disrespectful connotations. Try to use 'mixed race' these days but the other term was so commonly used until I left the UK in '88 that I do sometimes find myself "half ca...........errr, mixed race" - ing now and again.

• Site Supporter

Was about to post that, 

but in defence as Bolty mentioned.. I wasn't aware it was offensive up till a few years ago..

Had the old lady on the ropes though, 

Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick, it took them nigh on a hundred years to do that didn't it?

Possibly more . . .

Point i was making was that no other country in the history of the world had ever done that before; and that all races have blood on their hands.

I wonder if the native Indians or Arabs, say, had had the technological superiority the Europeans had would they have relented?

We'll never know but we do know that the horrid white man, who had the power, was the first to stop it

Sorry Micky, but it's what the respective people called themselves last week.

I'll go with their requests thanks pal.

Si 2017.

Unless you you use the term in an offensive manner, I don't see how people can be offended. It's difficult to keep track these days.

I was telling my daughter in law (who's American) that I was named after a Red Indian (Tonto) I immediately realised that it may be offensive (she's a descendent from Native Americans) and apologised. She just laughed and said it isn't offensive to her.

We'd abolished it way before they did. And it took until the 1960s before black Americans could sit where they wanted on buses.

Hardly the poster boys for equality you're making out

Fair point - I have to admit I thought Britain came after the states but you are correct :)  Not by much though really.

And no they aren't squeaky clean, as are no race or nation but it seems to be whitey that cops all the blame.

I've as much to do with slavery as Amir Khan has to do with ISIS . . . well ;)

Possibly more . . .

Point i was making was that no other country in the history of the world had ever done that before; and that all races have blood on their hands.

I wonder if the native Indians or Arabs, say, had had the technological superiority the Europeans had would they have relented?

We'll never know but we do know that the horrid white man, who had the power, was the first to stop it

Antifa bullies have attacked the Greek girl today mate, the one who organised last week's march.

How cowardly is that ?

Pity they didn't fancy their chances last week when decent lads were free of the police shackles....

About 40 of us drifted off afterwards to a poky pub called The Hole in the Wall ?

Presumably in Queens Square. If you'd gone a bit further on you'd have had a selection of pubs in King Street that are much better. Well they were when I worked in the City some while ago.

To be fair, Micky, Si has regular dinner parties with a broad cross-section of society, so I'm sure he knows what's what.

Not really Enzo, I just happened to be with those people last week and know exactly what they said.

Were you there and did you hear their words ?

No..I thought not.

Goodnight Clever Clogs.