Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

5 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Like Brits never lived in Spain before we joined the EU.  It’ll not make any difference it’s already agreed on a reciprocal basis. 

So on that point loads of Europeans also lived in the UK before the EU so you are saying that because of a reciprocal deal they will still be able to come live and buys houses here without a job ?

26 minutes ago, Cheese said:

This "deal" won't happen anyway. We are all wasting our finger tips typing about this shit. Which is exactly what they want. 

I think she will force it through. It’s embarrassing seeing the Brexiteers throw their toys out the pram without even seeing it. 

I mean we broadly know it means staying in the customs union. We know it’s da,age limitation. But limiting the damage is clearly what our government have decided is the best that can be salvaged from the whole sorry mess.

I think enough Labour MPs will support her and not as many Brexit gobshites will dare vote against it as is suggested. 

2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

So on that point loads of Europeans also lived in the UK before the EU so you are saying that because of a reciprocal deal they will still be able to come live and buys houses here without a job ?

Yes they will be allowed to live here and rightly so, not sure how you expect them to buy a house without a job though. 

2 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

A bit like you in Spain then

So how is this taking our boarders back

You can’t deport folk already living, working and paying taxes here if you’ve agreed reciprocal arrangements, no one has ever suggested that folk already living here should be sent home. 

Regaining control of our borders can only begin when we leave. 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

I think she will force it through. It’s embarrassing seeing the Brexiteers throw their toys out the pram without even seeing it. 

I mean we broadly know it means staying in the customs union. We know it’s da,age limitation. But limiting the damage is clearly what our government have decided is the best that can be salvaged from the whole sorry mess.

I think enough Labour MPs will support her and not as many Brexit gobshites will dare vote against it as is suggested. 

Keep swallowing the shit. 

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

You can’t deport folk already living, working and paying taxes here if you’ve agreed reciprocal arrangements, no one has ever suggested that folk already living here should be sent home. 

Regaining control of our borders can only begin when we leave. 

Which is fair, but after we leave its say you will be allowed 90 in every 180, so how does that effect you because I would suspect you don't live there yet, which means if they are right you would have to leave every 90 days and not return back to Spain for 90 days , so therefore will only be allowed to live there 6 months of the year of course unless you now better 

and on the borders, all the people from the EU that can come now will still be allowed to come after we leave NO change there then

Edited by tyldesley_white

Just now, tyldesley_white said:

Which is fair, but after we leave is say you will be allowed 90 in every 180, so how does that effect you because I would suspect you don't live there yet

and on the borders, all the people from the EU that can come now will still be allowed to come after we leave NO change there then

I don’t know the full details but If you’ve a job or can support yourself you’ll be able to live in the UK or wherever in Europe. Currently anyone can come l here without a job or without the means to support themselves. 

16 minutes ago, Spider said:

Any room at the villa Mounts?

5 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Which is fair, but after we leave its say you will be allowed 90 in every 180, so how does that effect you because I would suspect you don't live there yet, which means if they are right you would have to leave every 90 days and not return back to Spain for 90 days , so therefore will only be allowed to live there 6 months of the year of course unless you now better 

They're doing a timeshare - 90 days back-to-back.

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I don’t know the full details but If you’ve a job or can support yourself you’ll be able to live in the UK or wherever in Europe. Currently anyone can come l here without a job or without the means to support themselves. 

and they still will be able to come for 90 days even without a job a bit like the ESTA for the US , max 90s and then you leave but a lot don't and the same will apply with people from the EU, they will come and just disappear

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

No they can't, you absolute bullshitter.

• Site Supporter
Just now, bwfcfan5 said:

You can’t get back what you never lost. 

Boris even blatantly admitted it a couple of hours ago. If we accept this deal, he said, "it'll be the first time in 1000 years our parliament has no say over the laws in our country".

And people think this dumb cunt should be PM? 

• Site Supporter
59 minutes ago, Cheese said:

This "deal" won't happen anyway. We are all wasting our finger tips typing about this shit. Which is exactly what they want. 

Who are "they"?

As for TM, she seems to be desperately trying to keep the UK together meaning we are not really leaving the EU. Most of our civil servants who are negotiating with the EU are remainers, TM is a remainer and all the Brexiteers have fucked off out the cabinet.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Who are "they"?

As for TM, she seems to be desperately trying to keep the UK together meaning we are not really leaving the EU. Most of our civil servants who are negotiating with the EU are remainers, TM is a remainer and all the Brexiteers have fucked off out the cabinet.

If you haven't worked out who "they" are yet, you haven't been paying attention. Where did you get your information that "most civil servants are Remainers"? The answer to that question might give you a clue...

28 minutes ago, Cheese said:

If you haven't worked out who "they" are yet, you haven't been paying attention. Where did you get your information that "most civil servants are Remainers"? The answer to that question might give you a clue...

Why? Do you think most civil servants involved with the Brexit negotiations are pro Brexit

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Moon boy said:

Why? Do you think most civil servants involved with the Brexit negotiations are pro Brexit

I have no idea, and I'm interested to know where Winchester got this information from. Are you able to shed any light?