Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

8 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Despite the fact that Mounts would support it, TM's deal is worse that staying in so i would dismiss that as an option so 1. Remain 2. Leave with no deal

So we do not have an option that works. Why is negotiate a better leave deal being ignored. As the political landscape changes so does the opportunity to negotiate. 

8 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Hmmmm....read what I said fella.

The EU leaders have stressed it needs to reform.........

But...what have they done about it, other than the links I posted the other day ?

Please try harder pal.

To be fair to me - I'm hungover in McDonald's in London after a 3 day do and got excited and posted without reading your second sentence. 

I was also having a poo at the time. 

:)

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

To be fair to me - I'm hungover in McDonald's in London after a 3 day do and got excited and posted without reading your second sentence. 

I was also having a poo at the time. 

:)

Well, that’s a silly thing to do isn’t it ?

Consider yourself dismissed for being a silly, premature, EU loving squirt :D

Hope your hangover is fucking awful pal haha.

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Did they? Are Labour and Tories now remain as well??

I've taken Tory and Labour votes out because it is not clear of the split.

All parties which had a clear pro or anti brexit election manifesto gives 40-34 in favour of remain.

Are you disagreeing with that ?

3 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

All parties which had a clear pro or anti brexit election manifesto gives 40-34 in favour of remain.

If it’s not clear then you can’t call it a true reflection.

26 minutes ago, Ani said:

So we do not have an option that works. Why is negotiate a better leave deal being ignored. As the political landscape changes so does the opportunity to negotiate. 

Well that is up to the new Tory leader to negotiate but i had assumed the negotiating was over, we have a WA and it aint going to get any better

9 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Read what John Curtice says on the results. You them might get a more balanced view. 

11 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Well that is up to the new Tory leader to negotiate but i had assumed the negotiating was over, we have a WA and it aint going to get any better

No Deal is better than a bad deal :good: and from what I'm seeing, it's only going one way now 🇬🇧

33 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Are all Lib Dems, SNP and Green leave votes?

23 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

Well last night's vote was a clear Remain so it's a good an indication as anything we have seen in the last 3 years

If the 2nd referendum happened and Leave won; would you abide with it?

Just now, boltondiver said:

Interesting question isn't it. You'd imagine there'd be no coming back from 2-0. But they'd no doubt start papping on about "lies" and about how all us thickos were conned again. We've seen the true nature of these characters now.

37 minutes ago, Farrelli said:

Both Labour and Conservative GE manifestos were to leave, so you might as well bundle those up to “leave”

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I would. Because it would be a result based on reality rather than lies. If the majority still want to Leave, knowing everything they know now, then so be it.

It's not the actual result that us "Remoaners" find difficult to accept, it's the fact it was won by promising everyone a free unicorn, which dropped dead the day after the referendum, and the autopsy revealed it was actually a donkey with a dildo glued to its head. 

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I would. Because it would be a result based on reality rather than lies. If the majority still want to Leave, knowing everything they know now, then so be it.

It's not the actual result that us "Remoaners" find difficult to accept, it's the fact it was won by promising everyone a free unicorn, which dropped dead the day after the referendum. 

Ok

Ps

I don’t think I’ve ever called anyone that.

Edited by boltondiver

This is just a straw poll, the new PM will be ‘if we can’t get a better deal we leave in October, with a temporary WTO Brexit’ if the EU don’t realise they HAVE to move to get a deal, then so be it, onwards and upwards

7 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

This is just a straw poll, the new PM will be ‘if we can’t get a better deal we leave in October, with a temporary WTO Brexit’ if the EU don’t realise they HAVE to move to get a deal, then so be it, onwards and upwards

How do we put WTO deal in place ? At the moment as far as I am aware there is not such a thing as a stand alone WTO deal. (This is just my understanding not arguing rights or wrongs of the approach)

Edited by Ani

1 minute ago, paulhanley said:

You're pissing on a few lunchtime ham sandwiches here. I predict they won't like that chart one bit.

Guaranteed mate, but as they love to assume so much, then so can we and by using the correct party manifesto.

We do like to deal in FACTS :D