Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Ho ho ho, your both delusional but good luck to both of you, I wish you all the best xx

I don’t need your best wishes, several thousand people who live on the Irish border have a greater need.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Spider said:

I don’t need your best wishes, several thousand people who live on the Irish border have a greater need.

A story from my a colleague of my wife.

His missus has her own business and sells stuff all over. Recently, a couple of customers in Germany contacted her as they were concerned for her wellbeing. One even offered to send food over to help her as we are apparently suffering food shortages.

This is a true story; fuck only knows what media outlets are putting out all over, but no doubt it's far in excess of the real situation.

25 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

His missus has her own business and sells stuff all over. Recently, a couple of customers in Germany contacted her as they were concerned for her wellbeing. One even offered to send food over to help her as we are apparently suffering food shortages.

This is a true story; fuck only knows what media outlets are putting out all over, but no doubt it's far in excess of the real situation.

How would they send it mate ?

Blockades at Dover, no planes flying, folk dying from no medicines, ARMY ON THE STREETS :D....the list is endless...

I know Kent and Co are wankers, how would they overcome this “next crisis “ :D

For the record, I quoted Kent as he’s in the nursing game and will obviously have a Tolstoy answer for this, backed up with facts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-sperm-semen-no-deal-ivf-import-technical-notice-health-a8505146.html

12 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

I know Kent and Co are wankers, how would they overcome this “next crisis “ :D

For the record, I quoted Kent as he’s in the nursing game and will obviously have a Tolstoy answer for this, backed up with facts.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-sperm-semen-no-deal-ivf-import-technical-notice-health-a8505146.html

Shall we all volunteer a few loads? Keep the gene pool British as well. Eugenics, wanderersways style!

7 hours ago, Sweep said:

Anyway, it's looking like we'll need to ask for a delay - I think most people think this will happen (obviously except Moon Boy, who still says we're definitely leaving on 31st October)  -  so if we do need to ask for an extension, where does this leave Johnson? - he said he wouldn't/couldn't ask for an extension, and he'd rather be "dead in a ditch" than ask for an extension - presumably, if he's forced into it, by law, then he either has to kill himself whilst stood in a ditch, or resign?!?! 

As is being reported, Johnson is playing the blame game so he can seek the sympathy "i've been more than fair to the EU yet they still refuse the budge" position and it doesn't wash quite rightly. It's time for Boris to move on and let someone competent bring this mess to a conclusion

16 minutes ago, Salford Trotter said:

As is being reported, Johnson is playing the blame game so he can seek the sympathy "i've been more than fair to the EU yet they still refuse the budge" position and it doesn't wash quite rightly. It's time for Boris to move on and let someone competent bring this mess to a conclusion

Please, please tell us who you think this person might be

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

We do have 2000 food banks in the country so it's not that difficult to spin we are struggling to feed ourselves.

Edit. Food banks are not necessarily Brexit related. For clarity. 

Edited by Nowack
Clarity

1 minute ago, Nowack said:

We do have 2000 food banks in the country so it's not that difficult to spin we are struggling to feed ourselves. 

Miami will post a link shortly to show how Corbyn and Sadiq Khan are to blame for the growth of food banks as well as the EU, of course😲 

3 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Grasshopper say ‘Battles are waged on the earth and in the heavens. Within the mind and within the soul. This battle has been won’

" and Grasshopper said don't trip over little fence to achieve greater gains and end up with eyes like snooker balls "

• Site Supporter

Every day, at around this time, Newsnight comes on and I can focus on the real issue which is how do I arrange a foursome involving me, Emily Maitliss, Laura Kuenssberg, Priti Patel and a bucket of baby oil.

Its not all bad, politics.

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Every day, at around this time, Newsnight comes on and I can focus on the real issue which is how do I arrange a foursome involving me, Emily Maitliss, Laura Kuenssberg, Priti Patel and a bucket of baby oil.

Its not all bad, politics.

No room for Emily Thornberry?