Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

14 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Hope you're enjoying the epic SNP meltdown tonight mate re Nippy 😄 🤣 

Just catching up on some Of it. It’s so so bad. It’s actually making a mockery of the country. They are falling apart. She’s on death row I’m sure of it. But the nationalists are simply getting further and further behind her. She can do no wrong in their eyes. 

Just now, Escobarp said:

Just catching up on some Of it. It’s so so bad. It’s actually making a mockery of the country. They are falling apart. She’s on death row I’m sure of it. But the nationalists are simply getting further and further behind her. She can do no wrong in their eyes. 

Was looking at some of the Pro Indy and New Scotland groups last night mate, they can't stand her. They absolutely despise the woman, priceless seeing it 🤣 

The reaction to the "pledge" which Kirsty Blackman is trying to force on folk is worth taking a look at.

If Sturgeon doesn't walk after the inquiry, she will definitely go after the May election, that Angus Robertson meant to be getting put in place.

38 minutes ago, green genie said:

Wonder if Boris grown enough of a pair to have a go?

He didn’t need to that was evidenced by the 80 seat majority.

Would be nice to see him though as he would get himself a new one torn and would bluster and bumble his way through. 

36 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I think some on here advocated Mary Doll as a preferred PM of the UK 🤔

Salmond confirmed as attending next Wednesday as his evidence is being published. 

I would be getting the removal men ready if I was krankie. And she can finally stop living a lie and get moved in and Munching rug full time. 

In a nutshell mate salmond was asked to come and be questioned at the inquiry. He said yes if I can publish evidence which I need to be able to refer to to give a true representation. He was refused permission 

they kept trying to get him in and he kept saying let me publish the evidence and I will come. Eventually they let him do so. 

the evidence names various senior snp people and accuses them of trying to falsely imprison him to get him out the public eye and obviously discredit him. 

The crown office who agreed he could publish the evidence and who saw the evidence pre publication I believe, have now redacted the evidence and removed key parts including names,  so he’s now saying it’s pointless. Sturgeons “husband” was one of the names in the evidence amongst many others. It basically makes a mockery of sturgeons account and he says proves she’s lied and broken the ministerial code.  

it’s a cover up of the highest order. 

It’s big news up here as you can imagine.