Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Aye I’m going to waste my time making up stuff to justify my point…. Plenty of evidence out there if you look. Sadly I’ve never worked in the civil service so any evidence presented is circumstantial. You choose to believe it or not I couldn’t care less and furthermore as per usual no point in discussing stuff with you. 

Got it. 👍

13 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

How come it's the useless fuckers who get called out for bullying? Raab, Patel, Williamson...

A KC studied all the evidence and came to a conclusion yet Mounts knows Raab is in the right somehow. Right OK.

I've had a couple of bosses who were nasty fuckers.

In both occasions they were out of their depth. 

It's no coincidence.

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

I've had a couple of bosses who were nasty fuckers.

In both occasions they were out of their depth. 

It's no coincidence.

If Raab out of his depth Sunak should have sacked him for that, not for the evidence found in that report. Wasn’t Raab a big Boris supporter… that’ll be the reason he’s been forced out by sunak. 

16 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

If Raab out of his depth Sunak should have sacked him for that, not for the evidence found in that report. Wasn’t Raab a big Boris supporter… that’ll be the reason he’s been forced out by sunak. 

Raab endorsed Rishi.

IMG_6338.thumb.jpeg.b43d5e3473f0ae56cda88237b31f0b83.jpeg

15 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Raab endorsed Rishi.

IMG_6338.thumb.jpeg.b43d5e3473f0ae56cda88237b31f0b83.jpeg

But he’s to the right of the party, not a good fit with Sunak.  Tory party Will do better with centrist policies next election… doubt that’ll get them close to power though. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

38 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Key points from the enquiry.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65339102

nothing in that report tells me he’s a bully, Sunak should have backed him. Worlds gone soft. 

FINDINGS: Mr Tolley KC found a description of bullying had been met, whilst Mr Raab was foreign secretary and justice secretary.

Just now, tyldesley_white said:

FINDINGS: Mr Tolley KC found a description of bullying had been met, whilst Mr Raab was foreign secretary and justice secretary.

It’s subjective, I’m probably old skool and not for me… think it’s all a party political decision, Sunak could easily of backed him and didn’t, that’s the real story. 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

But he’s to the right of the party, not a good fit with Sunak.  Tory party Will do better with centrist policies next election… doubt that’ll get them close to power though. 

You are just making stuff up, Raab and Sunak are known to be good friends and Raab publicly backed Sunak whe he went up against Truss. Sunak gave Braverman her job back after being sacked and she is of the right side of the Tories.

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It’s subjective, I’m probably old skool and not for me… think it’s all a party political decision, Sunak could easily of backed him and didn’t, that’s the real story. 

Its subjective in your eyes, Seems Mr. Tolley (who saw the evidence) as better eye sight.

4 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The story is that he has a track record of being a bully 

3 minutes ago, tyldesley_white said:

Its subjective in your eyes, Seems Mr. Tolley (who saw the evidence) as better eye sight.

It’s called subjective. Tolley will be using a legal definition I’m looking at it solely from my years of experience in real life situations,  so it’s no surprise we differ. 

6 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

You are just making stuff up, Raab and Sunak are known to be good friends and Raab publicly backed Sunak whe he went up against Truss. Sunak gave Braverman her job back after being sacked and she is of the right side of the Tories.

It’s a different situation when it’s your deputy PM, I’ll guess that this is the tip of the iceberg, let’s see what else is released from Raab, especially his relationship with Sunak.