Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Politics

miamiwhite

• Site Supporter
Just now, Mounts Kipper said:

Still making a living out of Brexit obrien he’d of been fucked without it… best thing that ever happened for him. 🤣

He's been consistently correct on it for 7 years though. Who you blaming this week?

16 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Still making a living out of Brexit obrien he’d of been fucked without it… best thing that ever happened for him. 🤣

I don't disagree with that, he's getting his moneys worth out of it for sure.

The sad thing is, and I know that he does focus on the negatives, but very rarely can you argue against what he's saying., and he can regularly be heard pulling apart arguments from those that suggest it's either going well, or it's going exactly as it was predicted to. The fact he's still pushing through about 15 hours per week of output, shows that it's not going as smoothly as the likes of David Davis suggested it would...

2 minutes ago, Spider said:

Weird how you ask for benefits of any description and a wall of silence appears.

Really. Really. Weird.

You forget, the narrative has changed.....nobody ever suggested that things would improve quickly (even though they did), it will take time (as yet, still unspecified, but could be up to 50 years apparently) before we see things change for the better

2 minutes ago, Sweep said:

You forget, the narrative has changed.....nobody ever suggested that things would improve quickly (even though they did), it will take time (as yet, still unspecified, but could be up to 50 years apparently) before we see things change for the better

There's a war on don't you know?

There was a Conservative MP yesterday on LBC at Drive just make stuff up about the brexit benefits of trade and spending the whole time glossing over Johnson's premiership and saying NOW we've got a proper PM in place everything is looking up.

Its national gaslighting.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

It was 35 years as of yesterday (the tweet Mounts posted), so perhaps you’re right. I voted for it but that was a mistake in hindsight. Turns out believing what Brexiters told me would happen was me just being thick.

Whereas everyone who still champions it says they voted for it DESPITE knowing what Brexiters were saying was bullshit.

Its the biggest mass brainfart of our generation.