Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Another Muslim Grooming Gang

gonzo

Other than in your imagined universe where on here has anyone deviated from opinion such as 'hang the cunts' when stories like this crop up?

Hang the cunts.

Take a look on previous threads you stupid drunk. Those views came up repeatedly until drowned out by the sensible folk.

As you were.

• Moderators

they've been caught and punished though

maybe Grenfell is closer to Stormzy's heart than peadoes in Newcastle

why are you arsed that celebrities aren't bringing up issues about peados?

should anyone being interview on MOTD mention their outrage that Barry Bennell got away with if for years?

maybe someone will bring it up, what then?

does this make me a paki peado apologist? because I'm not

should anyone being interview on MOTD mention their outrage that Barry Bennell got away with if for years?

Never said you were, but it shows how the so called right wing biased BBC reports things doesn’t it ?

Just imagine the uproar if Shearer brought up the Newcastle rape gangs or Bennell at the end of MOTD.

Crikey......he’s never work again.

Got to edit here.......I note you said Paki paedos...........imagine the response if Bolty,Mounts or I said that eh..............for the record.......they were Asian paedos.......

Edited by miamiwhite

Look at the coverage that stormzy has had through asking TM where the money is (what more money they want I don’t know)

Now imangine if he, or any other ‘celeb’ had used a platform such as the Brits to tell politicians to clamp down on nonces.

Scumbags

I see there is a white woman in the middle of the pictures, she'll no doubt be the one who initially lures these girls in. She looks a right charmer

Aye.  I heard about just now on the radio and was a little ashamed my first thought was 'another Muslim grooming gang' although it wasn't stated as such.

I'm no happier seeing that image but fcuk me (poor choice of words), this really needs more honest and open action if it is to be stopped.

She'll be blowing them all and getting half a gram of shite coke per girl found.

• Moderators

Never said you were, but it shows how the so called right wing biased BBC reports things doesn’t it ?

Just imagine the uproar if Shearer brought up the Newcastle rape gangs or Bennell at the end of MOTD.

Crikey......he’s never work again.

Got to edit here.......I note you said Paki paedos...........imagine the response if Bolty,Mounts or I said that eh..............for the record.......they were Asian paedos.......

I'm confused though

What's your beef?

What stormzy said, or the fact it was reported on afterwards (not just by the BBC)

I'm confused though

What's your beef?

What stormzy said, or the fact it was reported on afterwards (not just by the BBC)

As I said above, imagine if Shearer commented on the rape gangs in Newcastle...yes..rape gangs....not grooming gangs in Newcastle.......Newcastle...that’s very close to him isn’t it ?

As I said above, he’d never work again on the BBC.......plus Lineker would be crying to let the filthy fucking groomers to stay at his mansion........except,in reality he’d never take any of those dirty cunts in would he ?

As for that prick Stormzy,whoever that classless turd is........he should have checked the full facts first shouldn’t he ?

He must have attended the same “school” as that fat racist cow Diane Flabbott.

As for that prick Stormzy,whoever that classless turd is........he should have checked the full facts first shouldn’t he ?

I'm pretty confident Stormzy didn't go to Harrow County Grammar School for Girls :-)

• Site Supporter

As I said above, imagine if Shearer commented on the rape gangs in Newcastle...yes..rape gangs....not grooming gangs in Newcastle.......Newcastle...that’s very close to him isn’t it ?

As I said above, he’d never work again on the BBC.......plus Lineker would be crying to let the filthy fucking groomers to stay at his mansion........except,in reality he’d never take any of those dirty cunts in would he ?

Most of the things you rage about on here only exist in your imagination. The latest one is Shearer getting sacked for ranting about paedo's on Match of the Day. Fuck me! :D

• Site Supporter

I said “imagine IF Shearer said”

You are one thick cunt who is now filtered..

Exactly. It is in your imagination. Yet you are outraged by the way you're imagining he would be treated after making imaginary comments in your imagination :D :D

Edited by Cheese