Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Right.....who Are Going Down ?

miamiwhite

Post his stats when he has had money....

I am a Parky fan. Today he got things very wrong.

just google it pal

Won 5 in 25 games

Left hull in relegation zone end of November

Ok not mega money but spent 2m in the summer

Charlton I don’t know his budget but finished bottom

just google it pal

Won 5 in 25 games

He has never had massive money is my point.

His selection today was baffling. Ameobi is a better outlet ball than the big lump.

that the championship is a little out of golden balls depth

And given a little money he can’t do owt

When Parky does go I will give it 6 months then come back to you to see where we are in the league. I suspect you will be unhappy!

He has never had massive money is my point.

His selection today was baffling. Ameobi is a better outlet ball than the big lump.

Unless he's seen Ameobi all week in training and thinks he needs a rest. And has given him one in lieu of a game we've a better chance of winning at home to Millwall.

When Parky does go I will give it 6 months then come back to you to see where we are in the league. I suspect you will be unhappy!

it’s not all one way I have been very happy with certain performances this season

But that is my issue with the man the inconsistency and the chopping and changing

And just for the record I would be delighted if he kept us up I don’t want to see the club fail

But imo going forward he his not the answer

it’s not all one way I have been very happy with certain performances this season

But that is my issue with the man the inconsistency and the chopping and changing

And just for the record I would be delighted if he kept us up I don’t want to see the club fail

But imo going forward he his not the answer

Like I say we will see how we do when he goes.

He’s done considerably better than Neil Lennon. So I’m not anyway convinced that he’s not done a remarkable job. When you think he’s had to buy players on less money than the top league one teams are paying...what do you expect?

Like I say we will see how we do when he goes.

He’s done considerably better than Neil Lennon. So I’m not anyway convinced that he’s not done a remarkable job. When you think he’s had to buy players on less money than the top league one teams are paying...what do you expect?

that’s irrelevant what league one teams pay

We picked Henry up who’s been immense and spearing who’s a league one player is getting a good screw

Brum spent 14m close season and look at them and Millwall spent 500k

• Members

just google it pal

Won 5 in 25 games

A lot of hull fans reckon he was hard done by as there was a culture amongst a number of players who wouldn't buy into hid training methods

that’s irrelevant what league one teams pay

We picked Henry up who’s been immense and spearing who’s a league one player is getting a good screw

Brum spent 14m close season and look at them and Millwall spent 500k

Credit to Parky for finding some bargains and turning Madine into a sought after striker. Surely that all speaks to how good he is as a manager?

Credit to Parky for finding some bargains and turning Madine into a sought after striker. Surely that all speaks to how good he is as a manager?

And all that will be a waste if we get relegated because those funds will be needed to cover us going down.

Selling madine coming home to roost. Russia roulette with our safety

On 31 Jan, the day Madine was sold, we were 3rd bottom, 26 points from 28 games.

Average points from games were certain players have played, and average points from games thay haven;'t:

Madine :played : 0.92  missed: 1.00

Pratley: pl : 1.14 np; 0.57

Henry: pl: 1.28 np:0.23

We average 1.4 points per game where both Pratley & Henry play. We havce improved our points gathering since Madine left.

Missing Madine isn't the issue, the fact that our form is based around 2 players is.

£6 million ? We robbed em.

Edited by ZiggyStardust

Pratley and Henry have scored 3 goals between them and provided 4 goal assists between them all season.A central midfield pairing that contributes so little offensively doesn't keep a football team up on its own

Back to old Madine again, 10 goals and 5 goal assists for Bolton this season.There is nobody we have left on the books who contributes anything like those figures, Le Fondre hasnt provided one assist all season ffs.He scores less than Madine and provides nothing for others to score from.These stats are why Madine has got himself a big money move and the others haven't.