Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Wanderers 3-2 Nottingham Forest

Spider

Crowd was MOM with the positivity, getting behind the lads despite things not going away.

We deserved that.

Those that fucked off when Forest scored the second didn't.

Proven wrong today. Thought all the fight had gone from the team. Onwards and upwards.

Hats off to every single one of the players and to pp for being brave, pp for playing Wilbraham after what had happened previously and the players for going right to the end when we could have sunk with there second goal. Have to say mark little did more in one match today than Flanagan has in all his 8 appearances for us . What a feeling

That’s In my top 5 games as a Wanderers fan unbelievable fanstastic effort today, thought the fans were magnificent not many left the stadium at 1-2 and we got our reward. I must say the Andersons are lucky lucky bastards, Bolton back from the dead and pocketed another 2 million with Cardiff getting promoted.

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter

We always look to certain matches/goals that become pinpointed as the start of something.

For a while now it’s been stoke at Wembley and the subsequent spiral downwards.

Just maybe, this is the match that the current generation will look back on as the Reading/Hull/Wrexham.

Fucking hope so. It deserves to be.

Up there with bayern away today for me. On the pitch with my 4 year old lad. He's had 4 games in the LOV and he's seen 4 wins.

Asked him on the way home today what his best bit was and he said the chocolate cakes!

Fucking brilliant. The emotional rollercoaster today was summat else.

Wilbo proved everyone wrong. Where were these cunts last week eh!

WHITE ARMY!

Outstanding, just outstanding,  I can't remember being more excited at a game or shitting it as much as during those last 2 or 3 minutes.

After looking ready for the knacker's yard last week, where did that Wilbrahim performance come from ? Already M-O-M but the goal was the cherry on top.

Top marks to the fans as well ( except for the handful who flounced out at 1-2 ) for getting right behind the team.

Thankyou Parky...... outstanding.