Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wembely Stadium

deane koontz

Club Wembley and debenture holders will have something to say if games are moved from the stadium.

There was an interview on Radio 5 with Khan and he came across really well. It's a no brainer, sell it and concentrate on the core business, just spend the money better than the TV billions.

I'm not sure if I'm arsed if Wembley is sold or not - what would be interesting would be seeing how much of the cash did actually make its way down to "grass roots" football

For what it's worth, I don't think they will sell it

• Site Supporter

Doesn't sit well for me.

Folk all over the world talk of Wembley.

If cup finals and some internationals remain then maybe.

It also doesn't sound enough.

How much is Tottenhams ground costing?

Just saying on radio that it will become an nfl stadium within a few years.

• Moderators

Also if he did buy Wembley I'm sure it would host the super bowl at some point. The biggest sporting event in the world.

no chance, step too far, it's all about tv slots and prime time viewing for a start

That shad khan has come out and said he doesn't want to change anything about what happens at Wembley. He has even said he wants to host the world cup in England. He has said the money raised from the ground would help develop the next generation of English footballers to bring and win a world cup in England. Sounds a lot more positive than the FA

• Members

That shad khan has come out and said he doesn't want to change anything about what happens at Wembley. He has even said he wants to host the world cup in England. He has said the money raised from the ground would help develop the next generation of English footballers to bring and win a world cup in England. Sounds a lot more positive than the FA

They said the same about the premier league when it was first formed