Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton v Ipswich

Biggish Dave

I know there are mitigating circumstances but some of our lot were nothing short of disgraceful today. 

Taylor and McGenniss just couldn’t be arsed today. Shocking. I can cope with a lack of ability but a lack off effort? Nah. Not good enough.   

How folk act in times of difficulty says a lot about them. I’d be getting shut of those two as soon as possible. 

11 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

I know there are mitigating circumstances but some of our lot were nothing short of disgraceful today. 

Taylor and McGenniss just couldn’t be arsed today. Shocking. I can cope with a lack of ability but a lack off effort? Nah. Not good enough.   

How folk act in times of difficulty says a lot about them. I’d be getting shut of those two as soon as possible. 

Agree with most of this except change Taylor and mcgennis for all of them

Whoever ends up buying the club, the first thing that they need to do to get the supporters on side is to sack Parkinson immediately (and get rid of as many of this squad of 'so called' players as possible)

We need a complete clear out - manager & all of his staff and all of the players apart from young Connell & Oztumer.

This is surely rock bottom can't sink much lower than this, parky : the sun's out go and spend some time on your fucking garden Magennis : retire your shit Buckley : how did you become a footballer your a fanny Ken : sell the fucking club and get out you greedy bastard. 

I have never hated a man as much as this

Hate is a very strong word but the way he has rolled over this team week after week after week is unforgivable 

completely unforgivable

every week I turn up in hope we can pass the ball or look like we can build something

and every time he rips that hope from me every time 

Absolute shit house. Absolute disease on this club.

please for the love of god leave this club and never return 

2 minutes ago, Eavesy said:

I have never hated a man as much as this

Hate is a very strong word but the way he has rolled over this team week after week after week is unforgivable 

completely unforgivable

every week I turn up in hope we can pass the ball or look like we can build something

and every time he rips that hope from me every time 

Absolute shit house. Absolute disease on this club.

please for the love of god leave this club and never return 

Who are we talking about here, Parkinson or Anderson?

Connell & Oz haven’t yet played often enough for PP for him to knock every ounce of ability, composure, vision & attacking intent out of them

Oz in particular is another in a long list of players ostracised for nothing then brought back in from nowhere. The fact he hasn’t had a sniff when we have been so devoid of ideas is criminal 

Ameobi can fuck right off. Bone idle, lazy twat. Not seen one ounce of what he’s capable of all season. 

Connell is the one small beacon of hope. But anyone can have him at the min for 300k. The new owners need to tie him down before they do anything else with the playing staff