Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Oztumer

kent_white

• Moderators

disappointing, wouldve liked to see what he could do

even as a staunch parky fan, id have liked to have seen more of him last year

however, the selection of connell showed PP would play a small footballer if he thought they contributed, so maybe its nowt to do with him being small and more to do with his ability not being enough to compensate for his size against better players

we will see, i guess

anyway, fcuk him

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Would’ve been nice to get a fee but he’s a shithouse in the same mold as McGennis. I hope he gets what’s coming to him and they all do 

wankers the lot of them 

their wages?

The clubs imploding, it’s bad news day after day, my worry is the quality kids like Zouma, Politic also leave and potentially fees of millions are missed out on and we won’t even have 11 lads left to field a team, we need this takeover done. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

The clubs imploding, it’s bad news day after day, we need this takeover done. 

He wasn't going to play anyway, so it's a wage off the books and he'll have been on more than we're currently wanting to pay.

1 hour ago, Biggish Dave said:

1 less coward sending negative vibes to the kids. Knee injury my arse. Good riddance

Aside from him suffering from Riga syndome - the less he played, the better he got - the above is absolutely spot on and is worth missing out on a fee. Let's see how many clubs queue up to sign him now.

Should be held in less regard than Magennis now.

With Magennis, at least we got a fee, and he openly admitted to his heart not being with us by refusing to board the coach.

Oztumer on the other hand couldn't look less interested at Wycombe, and I doubt he was even injured. Watch him pop up in the squad at his next club straight away, with no sign of injury whatsoever. Fuck him. 

49 minutes ago, Walkden White said:

Not bothered at all. Another footballer who's been hyped way above his actual ability.

I’m becoming really concerned, anyone who thinks otzumer is the only one looking  for a route of the club must be living in cloud cuckoo land, if this ain’t done deal soon, the brightest young talents left will be looking for an out and can anyone blame them? We’ve lost 2 young keepers 1 to Wigan, 1 to Newcastle, Connell to Celtic, otzumer and magennis all for a pittance, were really in last chance saloon. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper