Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince Andruw

kent_white

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I Clean vans. Do keep up H 

higher up you get the less morals you can have correct. Horrible spiral and it’s a bit poo. 

fine balance needed. Money ain’t everything

I've done my time helping.

I'll take any client. Had a follow up meeting with a Saudi backed company last week.

That didn't feel great.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

You can be quite patronising sonetimes you know. 

I know. Sorry, but hearing otherwise intelligent people say silly things like "We should respect The Queen because she's The Queen" brings it out in me.

• Site Supporter

I understand the viewpoint that the Queen has served her country well for 70yrs but its undermined for me because I can't see how she couldn't possibly have known of Andrews exploits & Charles & his special friendship with the most prolific nonce this country has ever known. 

4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I've done my time helping.

I'll take any client. Had a follow up meeting with a Saudi backed company last week.

That didn't feel great.

I couldn’t care less what goes on in Saudi. But that’s where everyone is different and has different pressure points and boundaries. 

Gotta do what you’ve gotta do to put the dinner on the table 👍🏼

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Making money is a piece of piss. It's also dependent on whether you can be arsed to. When I have money I struggle to spend it, it's rare I hanker after owt. I dress like a fucking tramp when amongst scum, why bother, I make an effort when with people of my calibre.

Are you in your silk dressing gown & cravat when you post on here? 

1 minute ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I understand the viewpoint that the Queen has served her country well for 70yrs but its undermined for me because I can't see how she couldn't possibly have known of Andrews exploits & Charles & his special friendship with the most prolific nonce this country has ever known. 

I don't think they do small talk. This lot speak to each other through their separate offices.

Its an institution, not a family.

Just now, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I have Louis Theroux down as a good egg and he was hoodwinked by Sir Jim, I think some nonce in Wolverhampton was more prolific than Jim, but nobody believed his victims because they were all youth offenders and reeked of crime.

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I couldn’t care less what goes on in Saudi. But that’s where everyone is different and has different pressure points and boundaries. 

Gotta do what you’ve gotta do to put the dinner on the table 👍🏼

I think i'd draw the line at something like that.

Actually, who am I kidding, if they come back we'll promote their shows.

4 hours ago, MickyD said:

He has a few and some of them are asking for him to be relieved of his roles.

Following a 22-year career in the Royal Navy, Andrew has several honorary military titles. They include:

• Colonel of the Grenadier Guards

• Deputy colonel-in-chief of the Royal Lancers

• Colonel-in-chief of the Royal Irish Regiment

• Colonel-in-chief of the Yorkshire Regiment

• Colonel-in-chief of the Small Arms School Corps

• Royal colonel of the Royal Highland Fusiliers

• Honorary air commodore of RAF Lossiemouth

• Commodore-in-chief of the Fleet Air Arm

Even his military titles scream 'massive nonce' 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Would anyone want any of the Prime Ministers of the last god knows how many years as our “head of state”?

I’m no monarchist by any means btw

No. We don't need a "head of state". We're a country, not a fucking Religion.

• Site Supporter
43 minutes ago, Spider said:

Anyone willing to shake a million hands and smell fresh paint every day for 70 years when they could just take the money and run is worthy of respect.

Also, fuck off you French cunt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finances_of_the_British_royal_family

I know it's wiki, but it is a myth that the Queen gets paid shit loads from taxpayers.

It's more nuanced than that, and she, and Charlie pay money equivalent to income tax on their earnings. 

Given the amount of pioneering, environmentally beneficial work he does with the estate, the work with charities, tax etc, I reckon they doing their bit.

• Site Supporter
Just now, Cheese said:

No. We don't need a "head of state". We're a country, not a fucking Religion.

I used to think we would never have some dick like Bush Snr, Bush Jnr or Trump as the head shed. Then we got Falafel Johnson.

If she actually had any influence at all, there is no way she would have allowed Mogg lie to her, Falafel to continuously lie in Parliament and this shitshow to continue.

Royalty pointless really but I am not sure if it's actually costing us much to keep such tradition?

34 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I know. Sorry, but hearing otherwise intelligent people say silly things like "We should respect The Queen because she's The Queen" brings it out in me.

she never wanted the job 

her Uncle was a cunt 

but how many people do you know 

who are still doing the job after 70 years 

ill wait 

• Site Supporter
11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finances_of_the_British_royal_family

I know it's wiki, but it is a myth that the Queen gets paid shit loads from taxpayers.

It's more nuanced than that, and she, and Charlie pay money equivalent to income tax on their earnings. 

Given the amount of pioneering, environmentally beneficial work he does with the estate, the work with charities, tax etc, I reckon they doing their bit.

The tourist attractions won't fall down if they fuck off. There's nothing stopping any of them from doing Charity work in their own time if they're that concerned.

5 hours ago, MickyD said:

He has a few and some of them are asking for him to be relieved of his roles.

Following a 22-year career in the Royal Navy, Andrew has several honorary military titles. They include:

• Colonel of the Grenadier Guards

• Deputy colonel-in-chief of the Royal Lancers

• Colonel-in-chief of the Royal Irish Regiment

• Colonel-in-chief of the Yorkshire Regiment

• Colonel-in-chief of the Small Arms School Corps

• Royal colonel of the Royal Highland Fusiliers

• Honorary air commodore of RAF Lossiemouth

• Commodore-in-chief of the Fleet Air Arm

think the Lossiemouth  one he got 

is because he would Fly there to watch the Golf at St Andrews 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, little whitt said:

she never wanted the job 

her Uncle was a cunt 

but how many people do you know 

who are still doing the job after 70 years 

ill wait 

How many people do you know who are multi-millionaires through no effort of their own, and have led a life of luxury at the tax payers expense, never having had to lift a finger? No wonder she's still in the fucking job. Who wouldn't be?

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

How many people do you know who are multi-millionaires through no effort of their own, and have led a life of luxury at the tax payers expense, never having had to lift a finger? No wonder she's still in the fucking job. Who wouldn't be?

Maybe it's just me but fuck that!  I would rather be an average dickhead from Bolton than the King of England and going through all that rigmarole!

• Site Supporter
Just now, Winchester White said:

Maybe it's just me but fuck that!  I would rather be an average dickhead from Bolton than the King of England and going through all that rigmarole!

You could simply abdicate. Nobody is forcing her to do anything. Who possibly could?

• Site Supporter
Just now, Cheese said:

You could simply abdicate. Nobody is forcing her to do anything. Who possibly could?

True but she was raised that way. It was her duty drummed into her since she could comprehend. Same for Charles and William but which will be next, who knows?

Harry has taken another path, good for him. This line won't last another king or two before it all ends anyway, or just becomes irrelevant.

I personally don't see the issue with them apart from nonce Andrew. And maybe his ex missus who was a screw loose.

11 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I genuinely think she feels a sense of duty. She's a product of her environment - just like you are. 

Whether having a royal family is the right thing for the country is another matter altogether. 

But our elected officials haven't exactly been covering themselves in glory recently either have they?