Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

2 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Jesus, that's dedication. What's the time difference?

7 hours in front.  It’s just a Xmas day tradition for me really. 
I certainly wouldn’t criticize anyone for not liking the monarchy or owt like that but likewise I wouldn’t expect to be criticized. Just summat I’ve carried on from my childhood. 

it does raise some eyebrows with mrs esco’s parent especially her mum and I now do it just to piss her off, the witch, as we invariably spend Xmas day there although this year was a fucking blessing!

• Site Supporter

I’m now several years into not giving a fuck about any of this and I think I can keep it that way a good while longer yet.

My dear old mum though, she said from day one that this American would cause proper aggro.

• Site Supporter

I have never watched the queens speech either, well, not live anyway. We always have our Christmas Dinner starting around 4pm so I am always busy getting all that sorted.

I love old queenie though and whilst I think Phil is probably a bit racist and set in his ways that was always going to be I think for someone in his position.

Not mega keen on their kids though, Charles does some good environmental work and Margaret seems a good un but the others are, well, you know.

William and Harry are great though and it is a shame they have grown apart. As for Meghan, she comes across well and none of us know what she is really like. The papers don't either but seem to have had it in for her from the start, especially the Mail and Express.

• Moderators
57 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

The antipodean did make some strong comments about MM previously- the dirt will well and truly flow now, and snippets so far suggest he may have been right.

it was proven beyond all reasonable doubt he was brainwashed by the gutter press with regards his opinion of Meghan

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

As for Meghan, she comes across well and none of us know what she is really like. The papers don't either but seem to have had it in for her from the start, especially the Mail and Express.

I wonder why? 🤔

21 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

I have never watched the queens speech either, well, not live anyway. We always have our Christmas Dinner starting around 4pm so I am always busy getting all that sorted.

I love old queenie though and whilst I think Phil is probably a bit racist and set in his ways that was always going to be I think for someone in his position.

Not mega keen on their kids though, Charles does some good environmental work and Margaret seems a good un but the others are, well, you know.

William and Harry are great though and it is a shame they have grown apart. As for Meghan, she comes across well and none of us know what she is really like. The papers don't either but seem to have had it in for her from the start, especially the Mail and Express.

Margaret?

6 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Bothered about the Royal Family, or bothered about racism in the British media?

Can you show your proof? Or are you calling people racists again off the cuff? You do have form for this so please forgive me for feeling the need to ask. 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Can you show your proof? Or are you calling people racists again off the cuff? You do have form for this so please forgive me for feeling the need to ask. 

So you're not bothered about the Royal Family, you're bothered about people who point out the thinly-veiled racism of the British Press? Understood.

2 minutes ago, Cheese said:

So you're not bothered about the Royal Family, you're bothered about people who point out the thinly-veiled racism of the British Press? Understood.

I’m very bothered about people banding about the term racist like it’s going out of fashion. Absolutely I am. 

I’m guessing by your reply you have no proof of this racism which was as I suspected. 

I suggest you stop using it/doing it. It could get you in trouble. And the site 😎

HTH

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

I’m very bothered about people banding about the term racist like it’s going out of fashion. Absolutely I am. 

I’m guessing by your reply you have no proof of this racism which was as I suspected. 

I suggest you stop using it/doing it. It could get you in trouble. And the site 😎

HTH

Glad we've finally got to root of what you're "bothered about". Well done for admitting it. Takes real courage to admit you stand on the same side as racists.