Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter

3 of my close family members had the Vaccine yesterday morning. All 3 felt rough as fuck during the night, but just had headaches today. I know 3 people who won't have the jab at all because of the shite they've read on facebook. Another one claims he had a "bad reaction to a vaccine years ago", although he hasn't asked his doctor about it. Thick fucking wankers.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Cheese said:

3 of my close family members had the Vaccine yesterday morning. All 3 felt rough as fuck during the night, but just had headaches today. I know 3 people who won't have the jab at all because of the shite they've read on facebook. Another one claims he had a "bad reaction to a vaccine years ago", although he hasn't asked his doctor about it. Thick fucking wankers.

That is a good point on having a reaction to one vaccine because all are different. For example when my lad was younger he had an egg allergy so had to have his MMR and another vaccine (forget which) at hospital in case of a reaction. He didn't for other vaccines though including the flu.

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Another one claims he had a "bad reaction to a vaccine years ago", although he hasn't asked his doctor about it. Thick fucking wankers.

Let people decide what they want to do.

Esco has said he's had a few bad reactions to vaccines previously so will be skipping this if he can (Esco correct me if I'm wrong). 

My dad had a bad reaction to a vaccine years ago so was reluctant to take any vaccine when this all started but he's gagging for a pint so he'd take owt offered at the moment. 

Don't call people thick fuckers though. Some people have legitimate reasons for not wanting it. 

9 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Esco has said he's had a few bad reactions to vaccines previously so will be skipping this if he can (Esco correct me if I'm wrong). 

My dad had a bad reaction to a vaccine years ago so was reluctant to take any vaccine when this all started but he's gagging for a pint so he'd take owt offered at the moment. 

Don't call people thick fuckers though. Some people have legitimate reasons for not wanting it. 

As it stands I don’t want to have it for the reasons I’ve outlined which you summarise. If there are exemptions going to be given out I believe I will be eligible. But I don’t know enough yet as to even if exemptions will be a thing given it’s not compulsory 

I will speak to my GP in due course. when  they get down below the threshold for the nearly dead’s I will make proactive contact with the docs to find out what the thoughts are. If they can guarantee me I won’t die and if it’s going to prevent me leading a normal life by not having it then I will be more inclined to have it. 

Edited by Escobarp

what happens if the vaccine passport comes in and the "novax prisons" full of people banned from the football ends up creating a super virus ? whereas if they just let it go , the herd immunity thing of two unimmune people never meeting because theres 400 people between them would have happened. 

indirectly creating super flu to own the freeriders, doesnt seem like the best tactic. 

still funny to see billionaires fretting over normies deciding for themselves .  

almost howard hughes like

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I will speak to my GP in due course. when  they get down below the threshold for the nearly dead’s I will make proactive contact with the docs to find out what the thoughts are. If they can guarantee me I won’t die and if it’s going to prevent me leading a normal life by not having it then I will be more inclined to have it. 

Is the correct answer

• Site Supporter
31 minutes ago, stevieb said:

I was talking about people I know in real life, not anonymous people on a football forum.

17 hours ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Never mind the fact it's made of gin and lard, opens doors to Jinn possession, contains syphilis and impotence causing chemicals - would YOU have the vaccine if it was to be administered by Les?

5573.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

Take a string shopping bag brimming with lemons just in case.

What about the chives?

7 minutes ago, Ani said:

Good figures, or as good as we could hope for. 

Fantastic

And vaxxes back up to previous levels 

Really hitting our straps (what does that mean?)

18 hours ago, Escobarp said:

As it stands I don’t want to have it for the reasons I’ve outlined which you summarise. If there are exemptions going to be given out I believe I will be eligible. But I don’t know enough yet as to even if exemptions will be a thing given it’s not compulsory 

We've given literally millions of the bastards out and we've had nobody even have an anaphylactic reaction as far as I've heard. 

You'd usually expect 1 per every 2,000,000 or so doses of a vaccine so it's remarkable that it hasn't happened yet.

It's safe as houses. 

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

We've given literally millions of the bastards out and we've had nobody even have an anaphylactic reaction as far as I've heard. 

You'd usually expect 1 per every 2,000,000 or so doses of a vaccine so it's remarkable that it hasn't happened yet.

It's safe as houses. 

So were whooping cough and BCG I assume? 

apparently under 50’s are getting the nod here shortly so I will make contact with my GP and get the lowdown. 

In that case it sounds like everywhere will be overbooked this summer. It's going to be difficult to do or book anything short notice then

I am an utter miserable bastard though so this should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Edited by jmjhb

1 minute ago, jmjhb said:

In that case it sounds like everywhere will be overbooked this summer. It's going to be difficult to do or book anything short notice then

I am an utter miserable bastard though so this should be taken with a pinch of salt.

It was