Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

Just now, Spider said:

Royal White dislikes this.

He could dislike it as much as he wants, they clearly don't give a single fuck about themselves, their families or anybody else in the community they live in, do they. 

4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I didn't have to, the Postie shouted something to them, and they spread out. Personally I wouldn't have, Id rather people like that caught it and died

They won’t die. They may spread it to others that do. 

1 minute ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We’re about to kill our economy without giving social distancing and self isolation for the vulnerable a chance to see if it works, that’s a big reason for the government to put off lockdown until it’s the last resort, we are not in a Bergamo situation yet. 

We don't know if we are in a Bergamo situation or not, that's the gamble - we can only tell 2-3 weeks down the line.

I can't get my head around why we are risking it - if they think we are going to be in and out of restrictions for months, what difference is doing it a few weeks earlier going to make, surely we would just knock a few weeks off at the end of it??

I reiterate that I think part of the delay is the fear of what could happen if they couldn't enforce lockdown, could be anarchy if they didn't get hold of it early on.

If people get away with breaking the law a few times they're more likely to carry on the behaviour - i think we'll see a lockdown shortly and immediate enforcements.  In France they issued fines to 20,000 in the first 4 days   

4 minutes ago, Sweep said:

I didn't have to, the Postie shouted something to them, and they spread out. Personally I wouldn't have, Id rather people like that caught it and died

This is exactly my take as well. If only we could say to these hoardes of retards step into these here gas chambers or let me inject you with this nice cocktail 

Society would as a whole benefit greatly 

• Site Supporter
51 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

we're 281

Italy were 366 at this stage

ive just seen that this morning...

ive seen that day rate graphic 100 times now, today is the day it stops. as we will now start falling being italy i think (granted im no expert).

also, what some people dont see is that if you are not out and about, there is less chance (hopefully) of you getting into a situation where you may need medical assistance and therefore putting additional pressure on our resources.

as pierce the nobhead has said, all folk need to do is stay at home and watch telly. its not rocket science.

55 minutes ago, Jol_BWFC said:

Some people are selfish. We have to accept that unfortunately. Society is made up of all types.

The lockdown will (seek to) force them to do what their conscience won’t.

Abso-fucking-lutely.

Most folk would think it was sensible to drive slowly through built up areas, but some cunt will want to drive at 80mph. Hence we have speed limits.

Pull the trigger Boris, as a nation we're too fucking stupid to do it ourselves

1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Wasn’t there a chart to say we’re on the same figures as Italy were two weeks ago or have I got that wrong?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_Italy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_Kingdom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_Spain

The info on these links feed from Public Health England and Italy/Spain's versions of it.

UK was at 281 deaths yesterday, this is 9 days after we passed 10 deaths

at the same stage (9 days after 10 deaths)

Italy     148

Spain   342

this suggests we are 15 days behind Italy but with a faster growth rate so far, and 8 days behind Spain but with a slower growth rate so far

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, peelyfeet said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_Italy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_the_United_Kingdom

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2020_coronavirus_pandemic_in_Spain

The info on these links feed from Public Health England and Italy/Spain's versions of it.

UK was at 281 deaths yesterday, this is 9 days after we passed 10 deaths

at the same stage (9 days after 10 deaths)

Italy     148

Spain   342

this suggests we are 15 days behind Italy but with a faster growth rate so far, and 8 days behind Spain but with a slower growth rate so far

DOES THIS MEAN I CAN GO FOR A GAME OF GOLF THEN?

• Moderators

I've been outside... It's fucking madness out there, people cracking on, 4 chavs pull up in a shit car and go for a kickabout, 4 blokes stood together digging up the road (use this time to fix the fuckers), drove through Farnworth, some cunt in a "sports" car with the hood down, I've got the windows up. It's Darwinism in full effect, stupid people going to be dying left, right, and centre.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I've been outside... It's fucking madness out there, people cracking on, 4 chavs pull up in a shit car and go for a kickabout, 4 blokes stood together digging up the road (use this time to fix the fuckers), drove through Farnworth, some cunt in a "sports" car with the hood down, I've got the windows up. It's Darwinism in full effect, stupid people going to be dying left, right, and centre.

natural selection. let them get on with it.

40 minutes ago, peelyfeet said:

Nicola Sturgeon has told Scotland to close all shops that don't provide essential items to close now.

and any business that cant provide social distancing and or homeworking should close - building sites, hairdressers were the example 

Which means we'll be doing that at 5!

On 21/03/2020 at 20:18, peelyfeet said:

bit late, but thats a tip top link. 

stopped me effort poasting various stuff. 

i had to go out. too many folk coughing and stuff for no reason. i usually think that anyway, but it seemed more noticable. 

running home were a bit of a throwback, too , made sure i outran the dreaded lurgy. 

11 minutes ago, e2e4 said:

bit late, but thats a tip top link. 

stopped me effort poasting various stuff. 

i had to go out. too many folk coughing and stuff for no reason. i usually think that anyway, but it seemed more noticable. 

running home were a bit of a throwback, too , made sure i outran the dreaded lurgy. 

👍