Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter

Right then

A drug found that prevents 75% of deaths is genuine pub-opening news as far as I can tell.

I'm sure there'll be doom merchants saying it's a damp squib but fuck it/

Anyway. I'm calling it now - we're done.

Go to work.

11 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Do move on. 

I wish I could.

But I can't, as personally nothing is improving.
Still not earning, existing bookings are being cancelled and Jnr is still at home.

I'll move on as quickly as I can, but nothing doing right now, sadly.

5 minutes ago, Traf said:

I wish I could.

But I can't, as personally nothing is improving.
Still not earning, existing bookings are being cancelled and Jnr is still at home.

I'll move on as quickly as I can, but nothing doing right now, sadly.

It was more to add to the list you quoted Spider as it seems to be a phrase chucked about between the lefties & righties on here rather than a personal dig at you pal. 

Hope things pick up soon. Social distancing being reduced & this new drug should hopefully help business pick up! 

1 minute ago, stevieb said:

It was more to add to the list you quoted Spider as it seems to be a phrase chucked about between the lefties & righties on here rather than a personal dig at you pal. 

Hope things pick up soon. Social distancing being reduced & this new drug should hopefully help business pick up! 

Cokes been around for years 

4 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Is this still the unofficial pub opening date or have they backtracked on it a bit? Better bleeding not have!

Tbf they haven’t given false hope on this, it was always under review as they say but always maintained no earlier than 4th July 

think some news reports got giddy and said it could be earlier for beer gardens etc 

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Right then

A drug found that prevents 75% of deaths is genuine pub-opening news as far as I can tell.

I'm sure there'll be doom merchants saying it's a damp squib but fuck it/

Anyway. I'm calling it now - we're done.

Go to work.

If only it was 75%. 

40% of people on ventilators die currently. This new drug reduced it to 28% in trial. 

Edited by Ani

57 minutes ago, stevieb said:

Haha, I misread that one, then. It didn't quote the post.
To be honest, interest has picked up, so I'm hoping it manifests itself into bookings. 

I could do with going on a strict diet anyway :D

33 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Tbf they haven’t given false hope on this, it was always under review as they say but always maintained no earlier than 4th July 

think some news reports got giddy and said it could be earlier for beer gardens etc 

4 July fine for me, chomping at the bit to stand outside doors to my local and get into a pint and a massive bag of Snyders.

20 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

4 July fine for me, chomping at the bit to stand outside doors to my local and get into a pint and a massive bag of Snyders.

Great, but very naughty, snack