Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

SPOTY.

Youri McAnespie

3 hours ago, Rudy said:

@royal white seems Josh Taylor has been omitted because last time he wasn’t nominated he said fuck the BBC.

Hes since posted a shit load of Covid conspiracies on his Instagram as well as being anti-vax 

Didn’t Fury say something similar last year? Regardless of JT covid thoughts (he’s obviously a mega cock in that sense) his sporting achievements are probably the best of the 6 

• Members
Just now, Escobarp said:

Josh Taylor as I said the other week 

Well If he’s stupid enough to say fuck the bbc and stick Covid conspiracies and anti vax statements all over his social media I doubt he’s the kind of personality the bbc want 

50 minutes ago, Zico said:

Never heard of him but I'll be impressed if his achievements of the last year eclipse Radacanus 

Achieved something no other British boxer has in the four belt era. Achieved what all the jizz has been flying around about AJ potentially achieving before he got his face rearranged by usyk. 

best British boxer in my lifetime. Achieved much much more than Tyson fury has as well. 

if AJ had achieved what Taylor has achieved this year he would have been 1/10000000 at the bookies for SPOTY and would have won it at a canter. No contest. Absolute massive boom fact that. 

I'm still angry that Gary Ellis has never been recongised for his achievements. Its a stich up, a farce, elitism from the London-centric, lefty libs. If Crown Green Bowls was played by the southern lefties (I mean they don't even play crown green bowls down south!) he'd have never been overlooked.

A disgrace. A 1000000% boomitron factamudo.

• Members
10 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Achieved something no other British boxer has in the four belt era. Achieved what all the jizz has been flying around about AJ potentially achieving before he got his face rearranged by usyk. 

best British boxer in my lifetime. Achieved much much more than Tyson fury has as well. 

if AJ had achieved what Taylor has achieved this year he would have been 1/10000000 at the bookies for SPOTY and would have won it at a canter. No contest. Absolute massive boom fact that. 

This year?

Hes won one fight in 2021

• Members

A 19 yr old girl wins the US open and middle aged men lose their minds. Have to find fault with the character rather than look at their achievements 

Its a sporting personality. An achievement in excellence but also what you are like as a character outside of the sport.

Nothing to do if they’re black, gay , female , disabled 

Weird weird viewpoint

Did she win a major title? Yes.

Is she a nice person outside of the sport?yes

are they making stupid comments online, saying fuck the BBC getting in trouble?

No. She’s now the poster girl of British tennis and she’s good at her craft. That’s why she has won it.

If anyone thinks it down to another reason then great crack on but looking at this underlying reason why they have been chosen is pathetic and immature.