Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Are we going up?

boltondiver

57 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

I think we are in a very strong position now there’s clear daylight between us and 4th. I’m the most confident I’ve ever been of going up automatically tonight 

Then why post that we could lose and Tranmere could win Tuesday (unlikely, but of course possible) if you don’t believe it? 

1 minute ago, desperado said:

Then why post that we could lose and Tranmere could win Tuesday (unlikely, but of course possible) if you don’t believe it? 

What in the world is your problem? Do I need to run everything I say by you?

It would take a very strange set of results and a near implosion if we didn’t make top 3, think Morecambe are biggest challenges but they’ll have to beat us to make it happen, Tranmere have a terrible run in and I cannot see them getting enough points, Cambridge could also miss out,  Cheltenham are home and hosed for automatic for me, I make us second favourites. 

3 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

What in the world is your problem? Do I need to run everything I say by you?

No I’m just intrigued why you come out with unlikely scenarios you don’t believe in? There are lots of negative things in life that could happen, but you don’t comment about how they may come to happen  

Edited by desperado

Just now, desperado said:

No I’m just intrigued why you come out with unlikely scenarios you don’t believe in? There are lots of negative things in life that could happen, but you don’t comment about them may happening? 

It’s hardly an unlikely scenario is it? 

17 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

It would take a very strange set of results and a near implosion if we didn’t make top 3, think Morecambe are biggest challenges but they’ll have to beat us to make it happen, Tranmere have a terrible run in and I cannot see them getting enough points, Cambridge could also miss out,  Cheltenham are home and hosed for automatic for me, I make us second favourites. 

Not got your confidence; win next two and I will agree with you. Could do with Cheltenham losing their bottle

3 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Not got your confidence; win next two and I will agree with you. Could do with Cheltenham losing their bottle

Check out Cambridge & Tranmere fixtures, we’ve got a cushion with Morecambe as it stands, can’t see FGR regaining form and Newport gap is to big in my opinion. It’s 3 from 4 and it’ll take massive run of superb results from Tranmere to overhaul us. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

19 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

It’s hardly an unlikely scenario is it? 

Well I don’t believe it and you don’t believe it and I doubt the bookies will have it as the likely scenario, so perhaps in hindsight it was a comment better left in your vacant brain 👍

4 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

Bookies have Cambridge 7/2 and us 10/1 for winners

As ever, points on the board are better than games in hand

We beat Salford our game in hand and those odds will change dramatically, Cambridge got a very tough run in. That 4-1 home defeat will have given them the jitters and 3 of next 4 are away. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

Well I don’t believe it and you don’t believe it and I doubt the bookies will have it as the likely scenario, so perhaps in hindsight it was a comment better left in your vacant brain 👍

no need to resort to childish insults

8 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

You need to get a thicker skin buddy. Wee bit friendly advice. 

get over to the other board and discuss some politics to get in training 

11 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

Crikey, no swearing and you still take offence. It seems when you run out of evidence to support your comments you resort to being the victim. 😂

Crikey, no swearing and you still take offence. It seems when you run out of evidence to support your comments you resort to being the victim. 😂

I don’t need evidence to support my comment. Us losing and Tranmere winning is very possible.. 

19 minutes ago, RatchetMan said:

I don’t need evidence to support my comment. Us losing and Tranmere winning is very possible.. 

Yet you don’t believe it will happen, like most of us positive thinkers on here don’t. So better leaving it there I think. I’m getting bored and I (unlike many others) have given you a chance, so if you’ve any grey matter left, I suggest you stop arguing this point (Tranmere could win we could lose... yes... but most of believe it won’t) as we are just going round in circles. Feel free to carry on but you’ll be arguing with yourself (unless anyone is as daft as me to take you on and defeat you 😂) Goodnight 😘

Edited by desperado

• Site Supporter
36 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

We beat Salford our game in hand and those odds will change dramatically, Cambridge got a very tough run in. That 4-1 home defeat will have given them the jitters and 3 of next 4 are away. 

Therein lies the problem and why bookies have the odds they do.

Beating Salford then going on and bettering Cambridge in the remaining 5 after is a big ask