Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Are we going up?

boltondiver

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They could, but looking at fixtures I fancy us to over haul them. 

We dropped points to Colchester and struggled today. We have Carlisle and Exeter at home and they are going to be tough games. Morecombe and Salford away which are both tricky

• Members
1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

No need for that, just because I said I wouldn't become your own personal fluffer 🙄

You said fister not fluffer

19 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

What are you on M? First you say 10 points will do then play offs?

D.

My opinion.

After 10 mins of every game you dive in.

Learn to keep your mouth shut.

See you at Cleethorpes.

😎

I've analysed the L2 table. 

4 wins takes us up, definitely 

3 wins, 1 draw, more than likely 

2 wins, 3 draws, as long as those 2 draws are against Morecambe and Exeter, more than likely.

Games are running out and that 2 point cushion we have is now massive, it means all the teams below is have to got to go 1 more win than us, thats 4 out of 6 🙄

Edited by Mr Grey

11 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

2 wins, 3 draws, as long as those 2 draws are against Morecambe and Exeter, more than likely.

Games are running out and that 2 point cushion we have is now massive, it means all the teams below is have to got to go 1 more win than us, thats 4 out of 6 🙄

We'll be right. Didn't look great against town today and fortunate to get the 3 points. 

Looking at the last few matches we seem to struggle when teams close us down quickly. It results in us hoofing the ball and losing possession. Having said that town tired in the second half and the quality in squad depth for this league proved.

Great performance by Thomason, his kind of attitude is what we need right now. Doyle again making finishing look easy and for Maddison it unfortunately has worked out.

Roll on Tuesday.

6 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

We'll be right. Didn't look great against town today and fortunate to get the 3 points. 

Looking at the last few matches we seem to struggle when teams close us down quickly. It results in us hoofing the ball and losing possession. Having said that town tired in the second half and the quality in squad depth for this league proved.

Great performance by Thomason, his kind of attitude is what we need right now. Doyle again making finishing look easy and for Maddison it unfortunately has worked out.

Roll on Tuesday.

We seem to struggle against big physical strikers, they don’t have to be that good a player, just someone who occupies Santos & Baptiste stopping them carrying the ball out from the back, thankfully these types run out of steam after 45 minutes and normal service gradually resumes, we look so much better when Santos & Baptiste carry the ball over the halfway line creating overloads either left or right. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

8 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Yeah I’d go with that

beat Salford I think we’re guaranteed play offs (not mathematically but can’t see ground being made)

The pressure is on morcambe/Carlisle & Exeter when we play them that will suit us fine