Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

They could, but looking at fixtures I fancy us to over haul them. 

We dropped points to Colchester and struggled today. We have Carlisle and Exeter at home and they are going to be tough games. Morecombe and Salford away which are both tricky

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually the new Bolton is go one up, miss 27 chances then defend for last 25 minutes potentially with 10 men and pretty certain with a non goal keeper in nets after Gilks injures himself knee sliding

Talk about a week being a long time in football.  With 10 minutes to go at Mansfield they were 2 pts above us with a game in hand, top of the form table and looking at play offs.  A week later we're 1

Still have every faith. Not even arsed we lost today. Had to lose somewhere and now is the right time to do it. I think Maddison needs a couple of starts.

1 minute ago, bolton_blondie said:

No need for that, just because I said I wouldn't become your own personal fluffer 🙄

You said fister not fluffer

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

What are you on M? First you say 10 points will do then play offs?

But he never stated we'd get the 10 points 🙄 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

What are you on M? First you say 10 points will do then play offs?

D.

My opinion.

After 10 mins of every game you dive in.

Learn to keep your mouth shut.

See you at Cleethorpes.

😎

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is such a weird league no team lost by more than one goal today. Apart from the league leaders shipping 4 at home

Link to post
Share on other sites

I've analysed the L2 table. 

4 wins takes us up, definitely 

3 wins, 1 draw, more than likely 

2 wins, 3 draws, as long as those 2 draws are against Morecambe and Exeter, more than likely.

Games are running out and that 2 point cushion we have is now massive, it means all the teams below is have to got to go 1 more win than us, thats 4 out of 6 🙄

Edited by Mr Grey
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Mr Grey said:

I've analysed the L2 table. 

4 wins takes us up, definitely 

3 wins, 1 draw, more than likely 

2 wins, 3 draws, as long as those 2 draws are against Morecambe and Exeter, more than likely.

Games are running out and that 2 point cushion we have is now massive, it means all the teams below is have to got to go 1 more win than us, thats 4 out of 6 🙄

We'll be right. Didn't look great against town today and fortunate to get the 3 points. 

Looking at the last few matches we seem to struggle when teams close us down quickly. It results in us hoofing the ball and losing possession. Having said that town tired in the second half and the quality in squad depth for this league proved.

Great performance by Thomason, his kind of attitude is what we need right now. Doyle again making finishing look easy and for Maddison it unfortunately has worked out.

Roll on Tuesday.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

We'll be right. Didn't look great against town today and fortunate to get the 3 points. 

Looking at the last few matches we seem to struggle when teams close us down quickly. It results in us hoofing the ball and losing possession. Having said that town tired in the second half and the quality in squad depth for this league proved.

Great performance by Thomason, his kind of attitude is what we need right now. Doyle again making finishing look easy and for Maddison it unfortunately has worked out.

Roll on Tuesday.

We seem to struggle against big physical strikers, they don’t have to be that good a player, just someone who occupies Santos & Baptiste stopping them carrying the ball out from the back, thankfully these types run out of steam after 45 minutes and normal service gradually resumes, we look so much better when Santos & Baptiste carry the ball over the halfway line creating overloads either left or right. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

I've analysed the L2 table. 

4 wins takes us up, definitely 

3 wins, 1 draw, more than likely 

2 wins, 3 draws, as long as those 2 draws are against Morecambe and Exeter, more than likely.

Games are running out and that 2 point cushion we have is now massive, it means all the teams below is have to got to go 1 more win than us, thats 4 out of 6 🙄

Yeah I’d go with that

beat Salford I think we’re guaranteed play offs (not mathematically but can’t see ground being made)

The pressure is on morcambe/Carlisle & Exeter when we play them that will suit us fine 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, captainmed said:

Win on Tuesday and I think we will go up.

I would take a draw.

Salford got to take game to us, might just play into our hands. It is a cup final for them so we better be well up for this game. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.