Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Are we going up?


boltondiver
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, green genie said:

The Exeter fans I work with quite correctly said, well you should with a budget 2-3 times bigger than pretty much  everyone else in the league. Felt a bit Roger the Red for a few minutes. 

With what our respective clubs put us through through administration enjoy every last minute 

I’m not sure with salary caps and the transfer embargo we were under this is correct. However Man U probably have the biggest budget and they haven’t won the league for years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
5 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

1270

So 4 points off the top, game in hand over the leaders and that’s what they offer. Cheeky bastards 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 24/03/2021 at 11:26, jmjhb said:

Following last night's results:

38.5% chance of Top 3:

7.8% 1st

13.9% 2nd

16.7% 3rd

78 points sees a 47% chance of auto promotion

79 points 64.4% chance

58.6% chance of Top 3

18.3% 1st

20.9% 2nd

19.4% 3rd

78 points - 42.1% chance of promotion

79 points - 63.2% chance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seem plausible, @Zico

Skybet have us at 4/1 for the title. To realise a return of £1020, you'd have to stake £204.
They're essentially offering you just over 80% of true value.

That's how cash out works, sadly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hoping Sarcevic is back soon he will make big difference, looking at all top 6 fixtures I think it’s between us and Cheltenham for the title and a fit Sarcevic might just tip it in our favour. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Hoping Sarcevic is back soon he will make big difference, looking at all top 6 fixtures I think it’s between us and Cheltenham for the title and a fit Sarcevic might just tip it in our favour. 

I am not expecting him back this season. He is a big miss in games like today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 28/03/2021 at 14:28, Traf said:

Seem plausible, @Zico

Skybet have us at 4/1 for the title. To realise a return of £1020, you'd have to stake £204.
They're essentially offering you just over 80% of true value.

That's how cash out works, sadly.

Personally I'd cash out the 7.5 @ £87 which covers all the stakes and let the others ride essentially as free bets

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ani said:

I am not expecting him back this season. He is a big miss in games like today.

Evatt said he’s now pain free and wanting to push on, so I’m hopeful he might be back in a couple of weeks. 

 

Edited by Mounts Kipper
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Evatt said he’s now pain free and wanting to push on, so I’m hopeful he might be back in a couple of weeks. 

 

That would be brilliant

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 games left, i reckon W5 D1 L2 will piss automatic promotion. I think we're more than capable of achieving 80pts, because although we don't score many goals we have become not just difficult to beat but difficult to even score against - a good habit to have for the run in.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After the run we have been on yesterday’s result was disappointing regardless that some have said they are happy with the point. Need to play a little better but we are more than capable of going on another winning streak: tomorrow’s game is key IMO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

After the run we have been on yesterday’s result was disappointing regardless that some have said they are happy with the point. Need to play a little better but we are more than capable of going on another winning streak: tomorrow’s game is key IMO

Just don’t get beat like the FGR game the pressure is on them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

8 games left, i reckon W5 D1 L2 will piss automatic promotion. I think we're more than capable of achieving 80pts, because although we don't score many goals we have become not just difficult to beat but difficult to even score against - a good habit to have for the run in.

Said to the missus yesterday we've become like Boring Boring Arsenal... "One nil to the Bolton, one nil to the Bolton..."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All big games from now on, but the biggest for me is Morecombe away! They have what looks like a very decent run in, stay undefeated there, and i think we go up!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, woolli said:

All big games from now on, but the biggest for me is Morecombe away! They have what looks like a very decent run in, stay undefeated there, and i think we go up!

 

Don’t think there are any easy games in this division - most teams are hard working and recent results back that up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 28/03/2021 at 12:51, jmjhb said:

58.6% chance of Top 3

18.3% 1st

20.9% 2nd

19.4% 3rd

78 points - 42.1% chance of promotion

79 points - 63.2% chance

52.0% chance of Top 3

7.9% 1st

17% 2nd

27.1% 3rd

77 points - 37.1% chance of promotion

78 points - 56.1% 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, jmjhb said:

52.0% chance of Top 3

7.9% 1st

17% 2nd

27.1% 3rd

77 points - 37.1% chance of promotion

78 points - 56.1% 

Was just looking at this too. Think a win v Newport would be nice, given the Tranmere/ Cambridge game. 

Tranmere/ Morecambe/ FGR with about 20% chance each of top 3. Morecambe currently looking the most consistent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Don’t think there are any easy games in this division - most teams are hard working and recent results back that up. 

Really? To be honest Ru, I don’t think there are any hard games for us if we play to our strengths. Certainly the top teams who need to win and will come at us should be the ones we’re most likely to beat, just based on the fact we have better players than they do. I’m entirely confident.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hard working maybe but it’s a very poor league, we had an off day Saturday but we’re streets ahead

if we had this set up from the off we’d be promoted by now 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Supporter
23 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Don’t think there are any easy games in this division - most teams are hard working and recent results back that up. 

Said it half way though the season. There are no good teams in this league, including us. 

Consistency is what matters. We wont win any games 4-0. It's just winning that matters. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.