Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spring riots

Spider

• Site Supporter
11 hours ago, royal white said:

Why can’t you ever answer a question? The people I talk of I know from both sides. So again, and try and answer if you can with out trying to throw silly insults. How do you know this? 

I always answer questions. I know for the same reason you know "the Left" attended the violent protests in Bristol. The difference is - I don't defend either side, or deny they were there. It's very telling that as soon as anyone mentions "facists" attending protests, you immediately jump to their defence. It's almost bizarre. Unless....

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

And yet you can't answer my question, just hurl childish names.

Put your bottle down lad, you've a lot to learn.

😂 From the fella who calls everyone he disagrees with "dumbo". 😂

Edited by Cheese

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

I always answer questions. I know in for the reason you know "the Left" attended the violent protests in Bristol. The difference is - I don't defend either side, or deny they were there. It's very telling that as soon as anyone mentions "facists" attending protests, you immediately jump to their defence. It's almost bizarre. Unless....

You didn’t answer the 2 questions I asked. I didn’t mention the left in response to tonight’s riots and I have said that yesterday demos were attended by clowns from all sides. It’s obviously getting late, you’re editing more posts as you go along, (a sign that the ale is flowing which you will no doubt blame on your “dyslexia”) think it’s best you try and give up the ale and get a bit of help. My mate runs a charity called whysup, It helps folk who have addictions, I’m happy to point you in the right direction 

Why the fuck do folk come on here to take on 'lefties'?

What bleeding la la land do you live in?

You must inhabit a strange old world if you think the majority of folk on here give a fuck about anything other than looking after their families, BWFC, shagging ale and fucking drugs (in some cases).

Why not go and ask some real 'lefties' on Mungbeanways or sommat.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, royal white said:

You didn’t answer the 2 questions I asked. I didn’t mention the left in response to tonight’s riots and I have said that yesterday demos were attended by clowns from all sides. It’s obviously getting late, you’re editing more posts as you go along, (a sign that the ale is flowing which you will no doubt blame on your “dyslexia”) think it’s best you try and give up the ale and get a bit of help. My mate runs a charity called whysup, It helps folk who have addictions, I’m happy to point you in the right direction 

Deary me. You really do take it personally when someone calls out facists, don't you?

• Site Supporter
19 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

Can any of you lefties tell me exactly what you want to change in the UK and how it can be done?

Not sure why you're directing that question at me. You'll have to ask a "leftie".

6 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

You don't have time to read a book? Bollocks.

I read every single day. Probably why I'm such a clever fucker 😃

I genuinely don't. I work 50 hours min, mon-fri  rest of my time with my kid or walking the dog.... usually on a beach somewhere 

1 minute ago, wanderer1984 said:

I genuinely don't. I work 50 hours min, mon-fri  rest of my time with my kid or walking the dog.... usually on a beach somewhere 

Nah. Everybody has time to read. Stick a book by the shitter. Couple of pages a day when your dropping a load. Expand your mind brother. Be good for you.

5 minutes ago, mickbrown said:

Nah. Everybody has time to read. Stick a book by the shitter. Couple of pages a day when your dropping a load. Expand your mind brother. Be good for you.

😂 last book I read was the Allardyce autobiography. Still waiting for part deux.

Like most folk puffs love drugs...

They have their own foibles though.

They favour stuff like Ketamine, GHB and bizarrely, according to Barrymore news, rub charleston on each others gums instead of up their hooters.

I reckon' it adds an extra unreal dimension to all the bummin'.

Anyway, back to topic.

I reckon' acid should be mandatory - for everyone.

Round about eighteen you get a massive dose, like when they take them in the bush and cut their foreskins off in Africa.

I postulated before if 1984 was related to birthdate and someone else (Spider?) reckoned it was Orwell related, well seems I was right.

36 and the mind of a 64 year old Bermondsey-based black cabbie...